Chapter 6

I walk into school and Harry is waiting for me by the door. "Hello Lily" he says holding out his hand letting me make the decision. I debate it biting my lip as I do so and Harry frowns lowering his hand. I grab his hand and he looks at me surprised.

"Who cares what they think" I tell him and he smiles at me. "Are you sure?" he asks me "yes" I tell him honestly. As we walk to our table I receive strange looks along with glares. "Ignore them" he tells me as we sit down.

All of my friends are giving me questioning looks and I roll my eyes. "It's okay" I tell them but they don't look like they believe me. Bing I stand up and so does Harry. He follows me to my locker "I have to go to my locker see you in Chemistry" he tells me walking off.

"Leave him alone you little bitch" Veronica hisses at me. I just close my locker and start walking to my class "he's ours" another girl hisses. I just roll my eyes, sit down next to Mark, and sigh. "So you and Styles?" he says and I shrug not really knowing the answer myself.

Yet again all of us have to suffer through another lecture given by Mr. Rodgers. Finally the bell rings, I grab my things, and hurry to Chemistry. I receive more glares and derogatory comments along the way. Not really much of a shock.

I sit down next to Grace and Josh "Lily" he begins "I know what you're going to say. I can take care of myself" I tell him. "Just be careful okay" Grace tells me "okay." I look up, see Harry walk into the room, and he sits down beside me.

"How are you?" he asks me "okay" I tell him and he frowns. "Don't listen to them they're just jealous" he tells me grabbing my hand. "I know they're just so annoying" I tell him and he nods his head in agreement. After taking a test the lunch bell rings.

Grace, Josh, Harry, and I make our way to the canteen. I notice how the girls don't glare at me as much with Harry around. All of us make our trays and sit down at our table. "Hey Lily are you coming to our party tomorrow?" Miranda asks me "sure" I say shrugging.

"It's at eight at night of course" Abby tells me. "Who's coming?" I ask them "Me, you, Miranda, Mark, Grace, Josh, Madison, Mary, Steve, Danny, and April" Abby tells me. I look over at Harry who is staring at the table. "Harry can come I guess" Miranda says after an awkward silence.

Harry looks up with a shocked expression I grab his hand under the table. "Uh" is all that he says and he looks at me "do you want to?" I ask him. "None of the people who will be there like me" he whispers "I'll be there" I joke.

He smiles "okay" he says to all of them and I see them not look too happy about it. "Ignore them" I tell him quietly "okay" he says. The dismissal bell rings and I go to my locker. "Stay away from him" someone tells me "he's mine" another tells me.

I arrive at my locker, put my things inside, and slam it shut. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I see Harry giving me a confused expression. "I'm fine" I tell him and he arches a brow "just a little annoyed" I tell him. He sighs "I'm sorry" he says "why are you sorry?" I ask him confused.

"Everyone is being mean to you because of me" he says sounding angry at himself. "It's okay I'm just not used to it" I tell him and he sighs. "What?" I ask him "you shouldn't have to" he tells me grabbing my hand. "Hey I'll be okay" I tell him giving him a smile.

"You sure?" he asks me "yes I'll see you tomorrow" I tell him. "You don't want me to come over?" he asks me "you can come over if you want to" I tell him. "Okay I'll see you at seven" he tells me smiling "you staying at my place or are we going to yours?" I ask him.

"Yours?" he asks "okay see you then" I tell him and he smiles waving goodbye. I wave and hurry to my dads car.
__________________________
Thank you so much for reading :) the story almost has 100 reads! Sorry it's short I will do my best to update but I'm going to be busy so I don't know when that will be sorry.

The next chapter will most likely be in Harry's point of view. Please share and comment.