Family time...

Author's POV:
In Kapoor's house:
That day Meera woke up Riya early because of surprise. They all went to garden. Roshan and Trisha came. They searched everywhere but didn't find. They went to their room tensed. They saw dress for both of them bought by Ishaani along with a letter.
They both read it.
Letter:
Hi Guys.
Darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hain. Zaldi se yeh dress pehnke ready ho jao. Already door lock kardiya hum. 30 minutes baad open karenge. Uske baad garden mein aao. Window se dekhne ki koi zaroorat nahi hain. Already baahar se lock kiya hum.
~Aapki Cookie.
End of letter.
They both smiled reading it. They got ready and wore the dress.
Their dresses:
Roshan and Trisha:

 Their dresses:Roshan and Trisha:

Riya's Outfit:

   Then they all came to Garden

Riya/Aryan/Meera/Ishaani: SURPRISE!
Roshan: So, you all planned before. Ishaani is this your rest?
Trisha: [Playfully hitting his hand]
Don't scare them. We loved it Guys.
Aryan: Bhabhi pata hain, yeh tino shopping bags mujhe carry karne keliye de diya. Aur decorations karte waqt bhi mujhe order kar raha tha.
Riya: Don't act. We also decorated.
Roshan: OK OK. Just show the cake now.
Riya: Oh yes. Mera selection hain.
Cake:

They cut the cake

They cut the cake. They both received gifts from others.Everyone are chit chatting and enjoying the dinner.

Mean while in Agarwal Mansion:

Krish is in office room, but unable to concentrate on his work. Ansh and Saaketh already finished the mission. They are successful as usual. Then immediately he got a call from James. He said he already sent the file to mansion. Krish went out. Because no one in the mansion dares to come inside the office room except Ansh and Saaketh. Then a person came and hand overed a blue file to Krish and with his permission he left. Krish opened the file.
Name: Riya Kapoor.

Parents: Late Deeksha kapoor and Amit Roy

[ Away from her father since she was five and hates him.]
Brother : Roshan Kapoor. [Cardiologist]
Sister-in-law: Trisha Roshan Kapoor. [Gynecologist]
Sister: Ishaani Kapoor.[Psychiatrist] Friends: Meera and Aryan.
Education: Pursuing fashion designing second year in JD institute of fashion designing.
Favorite food: Gulab Jamun. [Can't eat spicy food]
Favorite color: Sky Blue.
Favorite pass time: Watching movies and reading novels.
Habits: Hangouts with family and friends.
Others: She has claustrophobia. And also gets scared easily by sight of violence. Has panic disorder for 3 years in childhood. Thats why everyone take cares of her more and pampers her. Scared of her father. Her life depends on her brother. Loves every thing blue.

Neil's POV:
Can't they even do a single thing property. She suffered from panic attacks at that age. Why? She hates her father. Maybe he is the reason behind it. I will tell my gang to search for that Amit roy. So, that guy is her friend. Ahh... Friend or enemy No guy should be around her. It's okay with her brother. After all after our marriage she can't even step out of mansion. She is mine, my doll, my sweet little cutie pie. She is my princess. She will be my queen and I will make sure of it. I will tell Sneha to arrange a bedroom with sky blue theme. So, princess get ready to meet me again. My thoughts are disturbed by a voice, most probably a shout. Oh! Sneha.

Author's POV:

Sneha: Bhai kaha kho gaye ho. Aur yeh file kya hain?
Krish: Tum kab aaye ho?
Sneha: Ek sawaal ke liye doosri sawaal jawaab nahi hoti. Pehle mein poocha?
Krish: Mein tumhari bhabhi ke baare mein soch raha hun.
Sneha:WHAT? Kaun?
Krish: Kyun chilla rahe ho?
Sneha: Bhai tum teekh hona? Fever hain kya tujhe? Doctor ko bulau?
Krish: Mein tume kya bata raha hun? Aur tum kya bol rahe ho?
Sneha: Mein teekh hun. Tum ek ladki ke baare mein baat kar rahe ho. Like seriously. Kaun hain woh? Model ya phir Mafia don ki beti?
Krish: I am serious. See the pic.
Sneha opened the file and saw the pic. She is first confused but then recognized.
Sneha: Bhai. She... wait I know her. She is student in JD institute. Ya, I love her designs. Bhai she is an awesome student. She is topper in designing. She will be No1 after starting her career.
Krish: Sneha, Main usse pyaar karta hun. Professor nahi hun mein, uski studies se kya karunga mein. Mein yeh baat tujhe isiliye bataaya ki tum sky blue theme ka ek master bedroom design karo. Uski favorite hain.
Sneha: Par bhai..
Krish: Jo bol raha hun woh karo sneha.
He then gave her gift to her. And said that he met her in shopping mall.

In Kapoor's house:
Ishaani: Yaar Guys bore ho raha hain yaar.
Meera: Main bhi di.
Riya: Kuch karte hain.
Aryan: Movie dekhte hain.
Trisha: Hmm... Nice idea. Chalo mein popcorn banake leke aaunga. Ek movie dhoondo.
Riya, Aryan and Meera are taking out DVD.
Aryan: Hum kya dekhenge aaj.
Meera: Aashqui 2 dekhenge.
Riya: No 3 idiots dekhenge.
Aryan: Ek comedy, ek musical. Lekin mujhe dance achi lagti hain. ABCD 2 dekhte hain.
Meera: Music ke bina dance karaab hain.
Riya: Comedy aur hasi ke bina toh zindagi hi karaab hain.
Ishaani: Aur 3 idiots kyun? Aap teen khafi hain.
  They three pouted.
Roshan: Aap teeno school ki bachon ki tarah kyun lad rahe ho. Trisha inn teenon ko tum hi handle kar sakte ho.
Trisha came there and kept popcorn on table.
  Trisha: Main jo movie bolunga uss ke liye ha karo.
They three nodded. Ishaani and Roshan chuckled at their expression.
  Trisha: Judwaa 2.
Riya/Meera/Aryan: You are the best.
  They watched the movie. They then went out for dinner to their favorite restaurant. They enjoyed to the fullest. They reached home. And went to sleep. They have the regular work from tomorrow.

<<Little does she know that her obsessive lover is making his way to her life to get her into his life, that life which will cut her wings and keep her in a cage>>

************************************
How is the chapter guys?

Please do vote and comment your views