An Admirer...

Author's POV:
It's weekend again and our princess is still in the room sleeping as it is the only thing to do till eternity. Meera entered the room with Aryan and they are smiling evilly. Within no time they poured water on her.
Riya: AHH...
She took time to notice what's happening then observed her evil friends who are laughing by keeping hand on their stomach. She throwed the alarm clock on Aryan who escaped it easily while she started chasing both of them. They created the mess everywhere and ran towards garden. Roshan who saw this came in front of Riya and catched her to stop her and glared at Meera and Aryan who smiled sheepishly.
Riya: Bhai just leave me. I will not leave these idiots. They spoiled my sleep, my bed. Devils.
Roshan: Cutie pie! Stop. And you to apologize her.
Aryan / Meera: BHAI !
Roshan: Now.
Aryan/Meera: Sorry.
Riya: Catch your ears.
Aryan: No.
Riya: BHAI.
Meera: Okay Okay.
They both catched their ears and apologized her.
Riya: Apology accepted.
Saying this she went to her room to get freshen up. While Roshan catched both of them through ears.
Roshan: You both are becoming naughty day by day.
Meera: Ah.. Bhai. Leave me please.
Aryan: Please Bhai.
Roshan: Go. Get Ready.
Meera and Aryan ran towards their respective rooms. Roshan chuckled at them. Unknown to them this is all seen by a person who smiled seeing his princess in Naughty avatar and childishness. They got ready and left for college. Roshan, Ishaani and Trisha left for hospital.
Riya's Outfit:

After classes they reached home but notice a gift box at door step

Meera: Hey. See that.
They saw the gift box. They took the box and went inside the house. Riya opened it to see a golden rose.

Riya: Who sent it?
Meera: Hey there is another box.
They opened it to see a diamond necklace set.

Aryan: There is a letter inside

Aryan: There is a letter inside. Riya its on your name.
There is her name on it. And they opened to read that letter.
In letter:
Sweetheart,
I know you don't know anything about me but I had no other option to resort to. Your thoughts have been constantly running in my mind from many days as it gushed like a wind in my heart. Everytime I think of you, I am hit with conflicting emotions and I don't know how to express or convey myself. You don't know what you have done to me and now I can't think of anything beyond you. My day starts with you and ends with you. You are my world.
I don't know what I have ever dome to receive such an angel in the form of you. You are the best, the sweetest, the most genuine and innocent, the most loving person. I promise I will keep the whole world at your feet but never let you go. You are my love, my passion, my possession, my obsession and you are only mine. Mine to see, mine to cherish, mine to make you happy. My cute innocent flower I am coming to make you mine. And no one, mark my words no one can will be able to seperate you from me. Enjoy your day sweet flower.
-Yours.
End of letter.
Tears made its way through her eyes. She is scared.
Riya: Who is this? What does he think about himself? But its scary.
Meera: Calm down Riya. We will say it to Bhai.
They heard a calling bell.
Aryan: I think they came.
He went and opened the door. Roshan, Trisha and Ishaani entered the house and saw the two girls are tensed and observed the things on the table. Meera is standing while Riya sat on sofa.
Roshan: What is this?
Aryan: We don't know Bhai. When we came inside we saw a gift box at door step. Its for Riya.
Ishaani: What?
Riya: Bhai. This.. This letter... Its scary.
Trisha went and hugged her. Riya hugged her tightly while in sitting position only. Roshan went and read that letter and observed the gifts. He confirmed that the Rose is real gold.
Roshan hugged his baby sister. He just patted her back consoling her.
Roshan: Cutie pie, we all are here with you why are you scared? Just forget it. I bought your favorite ice cream. Go get ready. After dinner I will give you Ice cream.
Riya: Really?
Trisha: Yes Cutie pie. Go and freshen up.
Riya ran to her room to get freshen up. While others are confused about those gifts. Admirers are common now a days but the letter is scary.

************************************
How is the chapter guys?

Do vote and comment on the chapter for next update.