His Princess...

Author's POV:
In Agarwal mansion.
Saaketh and Ansh returned from Italy. But are surprised to see Krish's changed behavior. Survents are also surprised because they worked for him for nearly 10 years and still doing. He is always arrogant and bossy. But for the first time he is in his own world. Krish is in his own world.
Saaketh: Sneha, bhai ko kya hua? Aisa kabhi nahin hain woh.
Sneha: Mujhe kya pata? Ek ladki ki photo dikhake keh rahe hain ki woh use apna banakar rahega.
Saaketh/Ansh: KYAA??
Sneha: Chillana math, dusra shock nahi chahiye mujhe.
Saaketh: Yeh sab kab hua?
Sneha showed him that file and said what Krish said to them. Meanwhile Krish came down and gave them watches and said.
Krish: Sneha, Ready ho jao. Hum Riya ka college jaayenge.
Sneha: What??
Krish: What matlab? We are going to her college as new trustees.
Sneha: Fine.
She went and got ready. They both left for college.
Krish's Outfit:

In Kapoor's house: As usual everyone got ready and went to their respective destinations

In Kapoor's house:
As usual everyone got ready and went to their respective destinations.
Riya's Outfit:

There is also a event where everyone should design their own traditional and western dresses and also wear them

There is also a event where everyone should design their own traditional and western dresses and also wear them. That's why Riya is really excited as she didn't slept well for that project. Soon they reached the college.
All are very excited about it. Then suddenly peon came and called Riya saying principal called her. Riya is confused as she is really a good student and even principal sir used to praise her before everyone but never called her like that. She went to principal's room. She saw Krish and Sneha there. She don't know about them. Sometimes she saw sneha in college and he is the person she gave dash yesterday.
Riya: May I come in sir?
Principal: Please come in Riya.
Riya: May I know the reason why you called me sir?
Principal: Have you got ready for the event?
Riya: Yes Sir. Everything is completed.
Principal: That's good. Meet our college new trustees and can you please show Mr. Agarwal around the college.
He showed referring to Krish. She is confused but agreed. They both went out of cabin.
Riya: You are the person in shopping mall right.
Krish: You remembered. I am Krish.
Riya: Riya, Nice meeting you. I don't know you are our college trustee. I am sorry for that day.
Krish: It's Absolutely OK. I should say thanks to you.
Riya: What? Why?
Krish: Nothing.
They are roaming around and she is showing him around. But his concentration is only on her. Then bell rang indicating break. She then showed her classroom.
Riya: This is my classroom.
Krish: There is no AC in it. Are you comfortable?
Riya: I don't know why boys have problem. Even my brother and Aryan says like that. I am fine with it.
Krish: Aryan?
Riya: My best friend Aryan and Meera. There they are.
She showed both of them. All the girls in class are looking at him with open mouth and drooling over him. Boys are jealous with him as all of them have crush on her. Krish observed their reaction and rolled his eyes. His eyes and heart are only for his Riya.
Meera: Riya, Why did sir called you and who is he?
Riya: He is our college's new trustee Mr. Krish Agarwal and Krish this is my friend Meera and he is Aryan.
Krish closed his fists to controll his anger.
Meera/Aryan: Hlo Sir.
Krish: Hi.
Riya: Okay guys I will meet you in canteen. Meera keep my project with you.
Meera: Okay Bye.
Riya and Krish went outside. Riya is controlling her laugh. Krish observed it and asked her.
Krish: Why are you laughing?
Riya: I don't know I can say you or not. But I am saying. Yesterday is my brother's marriage anniversary. We three enjoyed with my family. In this celebration Aryan's phone is on silent and he didn't noticed it. Morning we saw that there are 33 missed calls from his girlfriend. He is finished now. That's why I am laughing.
Krish: Oh.
Krish is relieved that Aryan have a girlfriend. He smiled seeing her laugh. They reached Principal's office.
Principal: Riya. Event is going to start. First in western. Go and get ready. Say it to your classmates.
Riya: Okay Sir.
She went away.
Krish: Sneha, you go outside. I want to talk to him.
She knows what is going to happen. She went outside silently.
Principal: S-sir w..w..hat you have said I have done. There will be no problem to her in this college. You can trust me in this.
Krish: Listen once again. She is my Queen. She is only mine. If she suffer in this college I will bury each and every person in this college alive. UNDERSTAND.
Principal: Y-Yes S-sir.
Krish went away to auditorium. Event started.
Riya's western outfit:

Riya's traditional outfit:

He is just stunned to see her like that

He is just stunned to see her like that. His eyes are never leaving her. Soon the event finished and they left to home. Riya felt someone are staring at her but leaved that thought. Krish and Sneha reached their mansion. With Krish's order already his members kept secret cameras everywhere in Riya's house.

<<Little does she knew she is walking towards her obsessive lover who will do anything to keep her with him forever. Even if it means to kill any one or to scare her. He will make her only his.>>

************************************
How is the chapter guys?

Please do vote and comment your views.