Glimpse of Past

Author's POV:
  The whole Kapoors are getting ready for Diwali. They are excited for festival of Lights.
Riya's Outfit:

After the Pooja they are in Balcony firing some crackers

After the Pooja they are in Balcony firing some crackers. But then some unexpected happen. They saw a person in Late 50's there. Riya is the first person to see him. Her smile dropped. She is shocked, scared and frightened by the person. Her breathe became uneven. She quickly catched the person's hand beside her. It's Ishaani. She observed her and shocked.
*Ishaani: Doll. Cutie pie? What happened? Are you OK?
She quickly held her little sister. Others attention shifted towards her.
*Riya: D..d..di. Th-T-That....
She tried to show that person to them. All are shocked to see her state. Roshan quickly Rushed towards his baby and hugged her and patted her quickly.
*Riya: Th-T-That....
*Roshan: Baby.. Cutie pie calm down. What happened? We all are with you.
She lifted her hand to show that person to them. Trisha and Ishaani saw that direction. Ishaani's breathe hitched to see him.
*Ishaani: No.No.No. Panic attack. Bhai. Just take her to her room. Please fast. We don't have time.
*Roshan: But Ishaani.
*Ishaani: No Buts Bhai. She is getting panic attack. Meera please bring water to her room.
Roshan lifted Riya and rushed to her room. Trisha and Aryan followed him.   Ishaani went to her room for an injection. Meera bought water. Roshan placed her on bed. Ishaani and Meera came to her room.
*Ishaani: Bhabhi. Make Riya to drink some water now.
Roshan. Catched Riya's head for support while Trisha made Riya to drink water. Ishaani took an injection and injected it to Riya silently. She slowly lost the consciousness. Ishaani made her sleep and covered blanket.
*Roshan: What the hell just happened? Why doll is in the verge of getting panic attack?
*Ishaani: Because she saw the person who made our life a nightmare.
*Roshan: What?
*Ishaani: Doll tried to show us a person. He is none other than Mr. Roy. Our so called sperm donor.
She said shocking everyone there especially Roshan. He immediately made his way down to see that Stupid.

Meanwhile in Agarwal mansion:

Krish is in study with some work in a project with Saaketh and Ansh. He thought to check on his princess so he opened his laptop only to see Roshan carrying Riya to her room. He is shocked to see that. He rewind the footage and is shocked to see what happened. His members are still searching Mr.Roy. Its very common for them to think that he will not come near Kapoors but he came in front of their house. But the thing is Riya is getting panic attack just by glimpse of him. What happened in her past to just get scared by glimpse of him? Saaketh came in back of Krish to see what he is seeing? He is shocked to see that happenings. So, he kept quiet not wanting to anger his brother more. He ordered his members to kidnap Mr. Roy when he step out of the their house.

Kapoor's house:
  Mr. Amit Roy came inside the house. No one knows the reason. He saw Roshan is fuming in anger and is rushing towards downstairs.
*Roshan: What the hell you are doing here Mr. Roy? Don't you want to leave us for peace? I will kill you with my bare hands if you don't leave this place now.
*Amit: Roshan. I am sorry...
*Roshan: Sorry? Sorry for what? Sorry for killing our mother hearing some whore words? Sorry for snatching our childhood from us? Sorry for being the reason of our Angel's nightmares or Sorry for her panic attacks? For what? You know what you are the worst creature I've ever seen on this earth.
*Amit: I can understand your pain. But I came into her words...
*Roshan: You? Understand our pain? Do you know the pain of a 4 year young girl when her mother is killed in front of her by her own father in front of her eyes. 3 Saal ka Insomnia, 5 saal ka Nightmares and usko depression se bahar laane ke liye mujhe poora 8 saal laga. A person who can kill his own wife with his own gun can never understand those children pain. If you don't leave this place now I will throw you out. GET LOST FROM HERE.
He doesn't bulge. Roshan throwed him out of the house by catching his collar. He shut the door quickly and made his way to Riya's room. Meera, Aryan, Trisha and Ishaani became the silent spectators of this scene. Aryan and Meera know about her sensitive past from Ishaana and Trisha knows it from Roshan but the Kapoors never in their dreams thought that they will see this person again. But it happened. Ishaani is really scared how to control Riya after she regain consciousness next day. Trisha ordered everyone to get in their rooms. She went to Riya's room. Unknown to any of these persons a person listened it. He is shocked by the revelation of Roshan. Krish's men kidnapped Amit Roy.

************************************
How is the chapter guys?

Very very sorry for the late update. Please don't kill me.