Meeting Nancy

'' Nancy baby it's time to go to school'' My mother gestured with her hand.

Hey, my name is Nancy Barrymore, yes I'm hearing impaired. I attend Standford High. I'm 17 and I am in the Special Eds Senior Class.

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and got ready to go to school.

About 30mins after I was heading down the stairs, so mom could take me to school.

When I got downstairs I saw mom and Henry in the kitchen kissing. They have such a good relationship, they love each endlessly:) I went and made my presence known.

When mom realize that I was in the kitchen, she kissed Henry goodbye. We got in the car and we were off to SFH. Mom pulled in Walmart's parking lot and we got out. She sent me for some snacks so we both could take to work and school. I went into the drink section and out of ni where somebody bumped into me. When I looked up, the guy was so handsome, if only I could speak. I can read lips perfectly. I could understand he said sorry. He continued speaking, I just smiled and signal to him that I'm deaf. Normally that would change people's mind but he stood there just staring. I walked off and go and find mom. His smile is beauriful tho.

After mompaid for our groceries she took me to school. Here we again.

***********

Hey so this is a new story I'm trying.

Hope u enjoy as we go on the journey with Nancy