ZOMBIE

When will it end? You ask yourself, laying up at night was always worse – when the sky is an ebony blanket and the sun goes down, you must find comfort in yourself and that's when you realise, the pain will never end, until it takes you with it.

You thought that way for some time.

A candle sheds it's wax all the way down to a charred wick, a melted pool of blue lava bubbling cents of forget-me-not and lavender; it's enough to put a half smile on your face, but nothing was ever enough for you to truly smile as you once had – many years ago.

Abalone mists fill the skies as you drag two feet up, up and out onto the rooftop, breathing in a smoky skyline. Dowoon is playing his guitar in the distance, subtle strings collecting through your ears as frost-bitten palms reach for a place to sit beneath yourself. He brushes your shoulder slightly, asking you to explain what had happened for tears to fall down your cheeks so abruptly.

You fumble over answers – trying your best to explain what made you so sad until you realised...

You didn't know the answer at all.

"I feel like I've become a zombie." A sigh leaves your lips.

He takes your hand in his, ruffling the sharp strings of an age-old instrument.

"When you feel that way, it's important to get help."

He smiles.

"You are much too worthy to waste the life of an angel in the disguise of a zombie."

You giggle softly, wiping salty tears against the back of your fuzzy white jumper.

"I guess you're right." 

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/suicide/ - Please know there are so many people and websites who care about your well-being, you are not alone. (: 

Always remember, you come out stronger everyday than the day before - there's always a way to resolve a problem over walking away from it. - Moonchild with luv. <3