HTTYD 1

me: This is Berk. It's twelve days north of Hopeless, and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death.

HIccup: It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery, our village in a word sturdy. It's been here for seven generations but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problems are the pests you see where most people have mice or mosquitoes, we have....

me: dragons!, most people would leave, not us vikings we have stubbornness issues. My name is Harley. Great Name I know. But it's not the worst parents to believe that a hideous name can frighten off gnomes and trolls like our charming viking demeanor wouldn't do that..

Viking: AHHH, Morning!

viking: WHAT ARE YOU 2 DOING GET BACK INSIDE!

Phlegma: GET BACK INSIDE!

Stoick: You 2 what are you- doing out get back inside!

me : That's Stoick the Vast. Chief of the tribe. They say that when he was a baby, he popped a dragon's head clean off of its shoulders. Do I believe it, yes I do!.

Stoick: What have we got?

Starkhard: Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks and Horak saw a monstrous nightmare

Stoick: Any Night Furies?

Starkhard: none so far

Stoick: Good.

Viking: Hosit the torches!

Gobber: AH! Nice of you to join the party I thought you two would be carried off?

Hiccup: what us? We are may too muscular for their taste they would not know what do with all... this

Gobber: Well they need toothpicks don't they?

me : The meat-head with attitude and interchangeable hands is Gobber. I've been his apprentice ever since me and Hiccup were little. Well... littler.

Stoick: We move to the lower defenses. We'll counter-attack with the catapults.

Hiccup: See? Old village, lots and lo

ts of new houses

Viking: FIRE!

Astrid: Alright let's go

me: oh, and that's Fishlegs, Snotlout, the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, and Astrid. Oh their job is so much cooler....

me : Oh come on!. Let us out, please? We need to make our marks!!

Gobber: oh, you 2 have made plenty of marks all in the wrong places!!

me and hiccup: please two minutes, i'll kill a dragon, my will get infinitely better. I might even get a date!.

Gobber: you 2 can't lift hammers, swing axes and can't throw one of these!

Hiccup: fair point, but this will throw it for us!

Viking: OW!

Gobber: See, now this right here is what I'm talking about!

Hiccup: Mild calibration issue--

Gobber: Don't you-- no-- Hiccup, Gabbie . If you 2 ever want to get out there to fight dragons, you guys need to stop all... this.

Both: But, you just pointed to all of me!