Mommy Doesn't Like Us Anymore (Request for KristynY21)

Requests are open**
Hope you are all well! Much love!

Niall and Kristyn Horan were happily married with three little girls; twins Kaylyn and Irelyn, and their baby Isla. They lived with Liam Payne, Kristyn's twin and Niall's bandmate, best friend, and brother-in-law, of course. The boys were in the band One Direction, and Kristyn was a great dentist who owned her own practice. Things had been really busy in Kristyn's office, and she had wound up working a lot longer hours. Kristyn was so busy with work that Irelyn and Kaylyn started missing their mom tremendously. Isla was still so young that she didn't know any different, but it was hard on the twins. One morning, Kristyn was already running late for work, and she was trying to gather her a quick breakfast and lunch to eat at the office when Irelyn and Kaylyn come running into the kitchen where she was. "Hi mommy!" they said, and Kristyn smiled at them and continued getting her stuff prepared. "Hi girls!" she said. "Mommy, can we hang out today?" they asked hopeful that their mom could spend the day with them. "I'm sorry, girls. I have to go to work," Kristyn said with a frown as she grabbed her bag and keys. "Okay," they said dropping their heads, and they ran to Niall. "Whoa, what's wrong?" he asked seeing them both crying. "Mommy doesn't like us anymore. Mommy doesn't want to spend time with us anymore. She's too busy with work," the girls cried, and Niall picked them both up and put them in his lap. "Babies, mommy still wants to hang out with y'all, this is one of the busiest times for the office. But, I'm going to go talk to mommy," Niall said comforting his girls as he held them close. The girls nodded, and they ran over to play with Liam and Isla. "I'm going to Kristyn's office, I'll be home soon, Li," Niall said grabbing his keys. "Okay!" Liam said as Niall left to Kristyn's office.

Kristyn was sitting in her office working away when she heard a knock at the door. She looked up and wasn't surprise to see Niall, he came in often. "Hey!" she said getting up and hugging him, and she gave him a kiss. "Hey!" he said back to her as she went back to her desk. "What are you doing here?" she asked with a smile as she sat back down to do more paperwork. "Well, I have something to tell you," Niall said sitting down in one of the chairs in front of her desk. "What's up?" Kristyn asked stopping what she was doing and giving him a concerned look. "Well, the girls came running in after you left this morning. They were upset, because they don't think that you want to spend time with them, since you are so busy with work. I explained that you wanted to spend time with them, and that you were just really busy," Niall frowned, and Kristyn felt her heart drop. "Oh my goodness," she whispered as she started crying at what the girls had said. Niall held Kristyn in a hug as she cried and rubbed her back. "We should all go on a family vacation, and you can spend time with the girls," Niall said rubbing her back. "That sounds amazing!" Kristyn said sniffling, and Niall kissed her forehead. "Then, we will get a plan!" Niall said, and Kristyn nodded as she walked out to talk to her receptionist. "Hey! Do we have any more appointments scheduled for today?" she asked, and her receptionist pulled up the scheduled. "Nope, we are clear!" she said back. "Okay! I'm going to close the office early today then, because I'm going to go spend time with my family. I'm also going to close the office down for six weeks to go on a vacation with my family," she said. "Okay, Kristyn! You guys have fun!" everyone told her. "Thank you!" she said immediately grabbing her belongings, and going home with Niall to be with her kids.

When Niall came home, the girls saw Kristyn walk in behind him, and all of the girls came running up to her. "Hey girls!" she said pulling them into a massive hug. "Listen, mommy is sorry that I haven't been spending enough time with y'all, and we are all going to go on vacation as a family!" Kristyn said. "Yay!!" the girls said excitedly, and Niall and Kristyn laughed at their excitement. Kristyn picked them all up, and they went straight to go play. They did anything the girls wanted to do, and by the end of the night, the girls were more than ready to go to sleep. "Goodnight, girls. Love y'all!" she said as she stood at their door. "Goodnight. Love you, babies!@ Niall added. "Night mommy and daddy. Love you too!" the girls said as Kristyn flipped the light off. She picked Isla up, and she took her to her crib. "Goodnight, precious girl. Love you," she said kissing her youngest goodnight. "Goodnight, daddy loves you!" Niall said kissing her goodnight too, and they turned her light off as well. "Phew! What a day!" Niall said as he flopped down on the living room couch. "No kidding!" Kristyn said joining him. "Want to plan the vacation?" he asked with a smile. "Sure!" she said as he grabbed his laptop, and they looked at places to go. They scrolled through several places, and they finally settled on Orlando, Florida. They booked it for six weeks, and they were so excited. "This is going to be amazing!" Niall said kissing Kristyn. "Yes, it is!" Kristyn agreed.

A few days later, Niall, Kristyn, Kaylyn, Irelyn, Isla, and Liam were all on a flight to Orlando. Liam offered to help take care of the girls when Niall and Kristyn went on dates, and they had an amazing time. The six weeks went by much too fast, but by the end of it, the girls were much happier. As they packed up to go home, Kristyn sat down with the girls on the bed. "I promise from now on out that mommy is going to take more time off, so I can spend more time with you guys!" Kristyn promised, and the girls smiled from ear-to-was. "That sounds great, mommy!" the girls said loving the idea. Kristyn held true to her promise and made sure to make plenty of time for her family.