Lustberry (master lust!sans X maid Blueberry)

Blueberry pov:                 

so, I am called blueberry he told me ends up in lusttale when he was fighting whit Error and now, he is walking round in the forest I went to him and I pinned him agitated the tree. I turned around and see it is lust and I blushed "Hey lust~" I have a smirk on his face "hi berry" follow me blueberry was still blushing for he pinning him to the tree for early they talked on the way to town "we are here," I said "it so beautiful, I didn't know it so pretty" lust started to -laughter- we walk to his hoses and his brother was home "hey bro" he looks at lust "hi bro," he asks "bro how is that?" he answered "that is blueberry he is for a different AU" his bother walked way "what do you want to do berry?" I answered "how about what play wounder you truer or dare?" he agrees to it. we went to his room and sited on his bed "do you want to go first?" he took a sit on his bed "sure" I said "T OR D " he answered "Dare" and I said, "be my maid for the rest of the day?" I ask "do I have to?" lust look into my eyes "yes you do" I blushed "go put on that outfit in the clothes" I answered "ok, don't you dare look"

after putting on the outfit

blueberry is blushing with embarrassment "Ummm... Master do-sen this look fine?" he was looking at blueberry whit lust in his eyes. 

(Warning there are sinner here if you are not 13 or older or don't like reading this thing don't read it so go to the next chapter)  

lust pov

went up to blueberry and pick him up sat him on the bed and got on the bed on top of blueberry. he started to kiss blue and blue was blushing and he kisses him back they break the kiss "Master why are you doing this???". lust has a smirk on his face "because you look cute in that" blueberry blushed more because what he said lust lick blue neck and when he licks blue neck this came out his moth "AHHH mmm Master~~~" lust stop licking blue neck and he made him turn round lust smack blue ass and he moans he pulled his thing out of his pants and tack off blue pant "W-What are y-you going to do???" Lust smirk "You will see~~~" he put his thing into blue ass he moans and he stick it in all the way blue is known moan and panting lust wait tell blue get us to it and then lust started moving and blue moan louder and painting header lust pulled blue closer and said "my pup" blue was turned all blue. every time he goes into blueberry, he goes hard than the one before and after them. he went into blue a little more than both cum blue feel sleepy and blue is still blushing lust blushed a little "I love you berry"

                                                                        509 words 

                                                                                I think I did better on this one then the other i do ship this and i ship blue whit other people two hope you like this