dustberry (Yandere blueberry X Dust)

I was walking round in the woods and I saw dust crying I went up to him at sited by him "dust are you ok?" dust look at me "no I'm not" I ask "what is wrong???" he when closer to me and I blushed a little "it just everyone is so nice to me in the bad guys and you are too I don't think I deserve it sometimes" I look shocked "everyone in the bad guys did something wrong to their Au" he said "but I dust all of them" (dust is another way for killing them) "so Killer killed everyone to because he didn't want this keep happening he wants to feel something new or something like that or just because he keeps feeling pain" he looks at me in shock "Ummm... blue how do you know that much about killer??" I answered "he tell me everything" he looks like is kidding me "are you guys, friends, him" I sacked my hand "yes" I blushed again because I had a crush on him for a wind. I followed him just to make sure he was safe I see a girl kiss him it looks I he is trying to pull him away he pushes her down to the grown "WHAT THE HELL, why the fu** did you kiss me I don't like you" the random answer "what do you mean last time to saw me you said you like me" Dust look at her like that are you talking about "no I didn't I never seen you in my left" he was safe for here his houses were in front of him I followed the girl to her houses I pulled out my knife and she was in the room I want into her room by the window and killed he I subbed her in the chested 13 times. I went home and I teleported into my room and grab new clothes and tack off my other clothing and put them in the washer. when I got to my room my phone sated beeping it was dust "hi dust, what up???" we were in his room "can you come over plz I want to tell you something???" I said, "sure where do you live??" (he said that because he never been to him hoses and he doesn't want dust to think of anything) he told blue where he lives and then they both said "bye" to each other he teleported where he saw dust crying early and walked in took 7 min to walk to his houses I ring on the doorbell and dust grab my arm and pick me up and care me to his room and put me on his bed "what are you doing dust???" he didn't say anything he walked to me and look me in my eyes then kissed me I was shocked I kissed him backed and he sated to rubbing my thing I want to moan but we were still kissing he broke the kiss after 3 mins and I sated moan and he sated rubbing it fasted I moan this was my first time doing this whit anybody I raped my legs round dust and he pushed me on the bed and he made me turn so my a## was facing dust and then he slapped my a## I moan louder and then he took off my pants and after he took off my pant he took off his own pants "hey berry" I turned round and said "what???" I look up at him and I blushed "you want it?" I went over to him and sucked his thing he moans I was looking at him and listening to him moan I started to suck on his thing harder I stopped stuck his thing stand up and grabbed my thing and his and put them together and he looks at me and sees I'm standing and see what in doing and he kissed me I a muffler when I am kissing his put his tongue into my mouth and sated to suck my tongue he break the kissed and turn me around and angered the bed he sated to put his thing inside of me and I was moan already I then after he put all of it inside I moaned aloud. And after I got used to it inside of me, he sated to move hard and fasted he fasted has he can do he do "dusty I am going to cum" and he said "me to" after 3 min we both cum he cum inside of me and I cum on the bed he pulled his thing out we went put different clothes on then we went to bed "I love you berry" I look at him "I love you to dusty" we both fell asleep.

(812 words)

I am finally done this is one of my favorite ships I hoped you liked it