Knight! Killer X King! Nightmare (Killermare) part.1

thank you for your requested:

MKWritesAndDraws

Killer pov:

I was by the door of the Caster door like always but sometimes I'm by nightmare, to be honest, I like it better whit nightmare. then outside and plats it cold outside but anyways that does madder right now. I see someone coming for the dust trill they are leaving behind them. I waited to tell them they got up to the door of the casters then I went up to them after they stop.

"hi what are you here for?" he turns me and said, "why should I tell you?" I started to get mad bemuses this person is not been so nice and I said "because my lord didn't tell me anything about a visitor today" he looks shocked and "he said go and ask him."

I went to the door of the caster and opened the door and I went to the dark hallway and nightmare is not in the thorn room so I started walking to the dining room he not there so I walked to his bedroom so I knocked on his door and I hear a "come in" I opened the door and walked in. my lord look shocked my lord said "why are you here Killer" I walked closure to my lord/nightmare "my lord someone is at the door and I don't know how it is and I didn't know we get visiter if we are" the look shocked and look at me "we don't have any visitor today maybe it for dream go and ask them then come back in my room" I blushed a little and I said, "ok my lord."

I walked to the door and went out it and went back to the dining room then to the thorn room and I opened the door and closed behind me and walked to the people, and ask them "which person are you postpended see king nightmare or king dream?" they look at me and said, "king dream why?" I said the right way "this is king nightmare caster but king dream caster is over there" and I point to the caster on the other mountain they turn around and went on their way.

I went to wake up dust I have my room but I yelled at dust want I walk into his room "WAKE UP FUKER" he jumped out of bed and stood up and we walked outside to his post and I walked to My lord room I just walked in because he knew I was coming back. I walked and he was sitting on his bed waiting for me it funny he didn't like a dog but he still I'm the same place. I started walking over to him and then when I got over to him I sit by him. my lord looks at me for a monument and then pulled me close using his tentacles.

"my lord what are you doing-" he cut me off by kissing roughly I feel like something is going into my pant I opened my eyes and it was one of nightmare tentacles I close my eyes aging.