Chapter Fifteen

This whole morning has been a mess and Killua can't keep all these emotions bottled up anymore. Silent tears fall from his face. What can he do? He doesn't want Gon to be hurt. All Killua wants is Gon, and to protect him.

Gon looks at him astonished. (At that moment he knew......... he f---ed up.) His face turns as pale as his tan skin can get.

She used me? Gon thought. He looks at the grass shocked.

"I didn't know what to do. She would have ruined your entire life if I declined. Her father has a high ranking in the mafia." He says to Gon, his voice shaking. Killua starts to finnish his bento box.

Gon bites his lip, tears starting to form in his eyes. "Let her ruin my life then. Don't let her make you suffer like this Killua." He pleads.

Killua grits his teeth together. "Hell no." Killua says, his voice starting to sound angry. He wipes the tears from his face and turns to look at Gon. "I'm not going to let her touch you. I would rather die than let anyone hurt you." Killua says angry, his cheeks a bit red from crying.

Gon's watery eyes overflow as he listens to his friend. Tears gently stream down his face. "That's a problem." He replies and dries his wet face, "because I'm not going to let her touch you either." He says looking at him.

"How Gon? When you tried yesterday, you just escalated the problem. You can't go into things blind, Gon. She can't touch me because of my family, but she can do whatever she wants to you!" Killua says, crossing his arms.

"I don't know." He replies, his voice hoarse.

Killua lets out a huff. He puts a hand on Gon's cheek and wipes some tears off of his face. "You don't need to cry, don't waste your tears on me." He says and puts his face on Gon's lap and yawns.

Gon puts his hand on Killua's back after he lays down. What am I supposed to do. He thinks, leaning back against the tree.

Killua wraps his arms around Gon's waist. "Let's just not think about this anymore. Wanna go to a water park after school today?" Killua asks. On his way home yesterday, he spotted one in the distance that looked cool. With all the crap that's been going on they could use some fun to get everything off of their minds.

"Sure, that sounds fun." He softly smiles at him, his emotions relaxing at the offer.

After a couple minutes of silence from Killua, quiet snores are heard. He hasn't been getting very good sleep lately and he felt like he could finally relax now that he is with Gon.

Gon's smile sticks as he looks to the sky. He feels Killua's soft breathing and feels relaxed.

Killua digs his face into Gon's thighs and mumbles Gon's name as he sleeps. His hot breath hitting Gon's leg.

Gon closes his eyes. For probably the first time, the underside of his eyes sagged creating a dark line. He hadn't been able to sleep at all the last couple of nights. Gon rubs the sleepy Killua's back to keep him comfortable.