01 | Welcome!

Welcome to The Balladry Awards!

Welcome poets
To my land.

A land of contest.
A land of awards.

Many many
Competitors

From the East
West, North and South.

Sixty entries,
Sixty participants.

Five judging phase,
Five winners.

Who will make it till the finals?
Who will grab the awards?

You?
Well, I welcome you then

To
The Balladry Awards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's great to see you all here, ready to participate and get what your book deserves.

Sigh. I've been a poet for so long and I know what it's like when some awards decide to not add this genre as part of the genres in their awards book.

So well, to kick that off, I've decided to host my own poetry awards book. If you tapped this book to expect any other genre, I'm sorry but the title already let it out, so it was up to you - not me!

Slash that! Now, let's get to what this awards is about. It's all about showing your creativity, participating and winning awards as the best poets.

There'll be different categories to participate in so don't worry, just be on board. There'll also be an extra contest, i.e., a writing contest, so if you'll like to join that too, feel free.

So, who wants to be the first person to grab awards from The Balladry Awards this year? I know you want it, so what are you waiting for?

Let's get moving!

You probably are ready to dive in but first, there are some rules to follow. Kindly check out the next chapter and make sure to follow all.

Now let the contest begin!

| The Balladry Awards |

~ Bube.The.Writer.