6. What ever

Johnny, Pony, and Rachel were following me. Someone got a hold of my wrist, it was Johnny. "Lacey what is your problem?" Johnny asked. "My problem, you really wanna know my problem Johnny?" I asked him. "Yeah." Johnny said letting go of my wrist. "My problem is, that your girlfriend over there gets on my very last nerve!" "She gets all her dumb little friends to do stuff to me at school!" "Oh and I know she hates me, but that's ok I really don't care." "Don't even think I didn't hear yall little conversation at the lot, I heard what you said, and I know how you feel, so don't ask what my problem is!!!" I screamed at him, stabbing my finger into his chest the whole time. Oh and if you didn't know she's cheating on you! With a soc!!
Pony just stood there not knowing what to do while I glared at Johnny and Rachel. After a few minutes of silence I knew I could continue to the DX. "No further questions?" I asked him. He just looked down, was that guilt? Naahhh, but what ever. Rachel looked surprised Guess she didn't expect me to rat her out.
When I walked into the DX, I grabbed Dal's arm and dragged him all the way to bucks. He asked a thousand freaking questions that I didn't answer. When we got into his/my room I dropped on his bed. I never had feelings, I mean I had feelings but I never let them get to me. I don't know what to do with em. Am I jealous? Nahhhhh I'm a Winston god dammit!
Later on Dal made me come with him to the Curtis house. When we walked through the first thing I see is Johnny kissing er, great. I wanted to rip her head off, wait what the hell? Dam he must have a good heart going out with a cheater. wow. Ewww what is this feeling, it's getting on my dam nerves.
We were all watching Mickey. I was leaning on Dal who was getting annoyed trying to get me off em. "Soooooo who wants to go to Dairy Queen?" Dal asked. Me everyone replied in unison. With that we were off to Dairy Queen.
When we got to Dairy Queen the waiter was flirting with everyone. To funny I was laughing my head of. Untill of course Darry asked for a new waiter.
"Welcome to dairy queen and all that shit what the fuck do ya want?" The waiter asked. Dam. she having a bad day? Befor anyone could possibly order I started. "I want a Pepsi some chicken fingers some fries a strawberry milkshake some wings a brownie and barbecue sandwich and a turkey club, handing her the menu." Well aren't you a fatass?" Rachel and her bullshit again. whooooo. "Nothing to say fat ass, ugly whore, bitch?", she went on and on and on.
It really wasn't affecting me until she said it. she brought em up.
"Dumb worthless bitch no wonder your dad got rid of your whore ass, shit I would of to, your poor dad must be living the life now". I got up from the end of my seat and punched her square in the face with all my might. Everyone in the dairy queen was watching now. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out the seat. Next thing I know I'm on top of her endlessly punching the shit out of her.
The owner of dairy queen came out and told me to leave. I walked out but in the window I seen the food came so I went back in. The owner was still at the table but who gives a rats ass. He asked me
To leave multiple times even tried to drag me out but I ate every dam thing I ordered. Then I left the DQ.
I need to get away for a few days, away from these feelings, it's the best way to do it. I went to bucks and left dal a note. I went back the way I came. I'm going back to New York. Only for a little while.