Empty Mind But A Heavy Heart

After Daeyu went outside, Curvey bowed her head down and slowly...
from her eyes, tears were rolling out and it went on for a while and then she stopped. She was so upset and after reaching their dormitory, her tenant asked...

"What happened to you darling? Your face is not charming at all..."

"Am I bad manang?" she asked.

"Why did you ask that kind of question?"

"Nothing manang, nevermind." she said after realizing that it is Daeyu's grandmother.

"Don't be shy, just feel at home..."
then the tenant continued...

"You know what, I miss Daeyu's personality when he was just a kid...he was never ashamed of telling me his experiences, including his dreams. But when he arrives back in Japan, everything changed."

"Ahh...I see..." then Curvey added...

"Maybe I am just tired..."

"Just go ahead, take some rest"

"Thank you manang..." then Curvey immediately goes inside her room and starts to think about it.

Curvey started to analyze herself but unfortunately, she was becoming mad and got nothing but a headache!

On the next day, she went to Daeyu and stood in front of him. He was just starring at her and she was waiting whether he would talk first...

He saw her for a few seconds and started to walk away...

She was astonished and shouted...

"Daeyu..."

He stopped and turned around...
Curvey went to Daeyu's face and asked...

"What can you see in my eyes?"