Chapter Four~

Chloe's P.O.V:

1 week later

I woke up this morning feeling fresh, I didn't feel any urge to go run back to bed and fall asleep. Which for me, unfortunately, was highly unusual

I took a minute to think about that fun day with Jesse, I couldn't even put into words how fun that was. I sighed as I decided to change my clothes.

I remember my mom and dad telling me something last night about 'someone important coming to visit'. I didn't ask who it was which was stupid of me but it didn't really matter, I wanted to look good and formal anyway.

I decided to wear this

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65254101

I finally finished doing my hair and dressing up so I just put my heels on and ran down the stairs.

what should i do? I thought as I made myself jam on toast.

As I spread the jam on the crunchy and cripsy toast I couldn't help but wonder what Jesse would be doing right now?

Jesse's P.O.V:

I truly felt bad for Chloe since Camilla Lomardi and her parents were going to visit her, Chloe and Camilla aren't exactly 'friends'. But they don't hate each other, they're just both polar opposites which is the reason why they never talk.

Camilla's parents are great friends with Chloe's parents which is why they chose to visit.

I'm stuck here watching an episode of a really weird show called 'Glee', I had nothing else to do so I wondered why not?

It was super awkward as the scene changed to two girls, one that had blonde hair in a ponytail and one that had black or dark brown hair. Later on watching the show, I learned that the blonde one was 'Brittany' and the one with dark hair was 'Santana'. It got even more awkward when Santana started singing a song to Brittany.

"Thats it I'm changing the channel" I said after Santana sung the first chorus

This is getting too weird for me I thought

Instead of changing the channel, I decided to turn the TV off, I needed a break from TV anyway.

Chloe's P.O.V:

I felt like mentally giving myself a 'facepalm'

"So great that you're here!" my mom smiled

Mrs. and Mr. Lomardi both took a sip of their coffee and began to talk.

I can't believe it! I'm stuck here forcing a smile, pretending I want to be here. None of my parents told me that it was going to be Camilla who was going to be visiting us.

I didn't exactly not like Camilla, I just felt like everything was always awkward between us..

I took a big sip from my own coffee, pretending to actually be listening to what they're saying, nodding to every word they say.

"So Chloe, do you have a boyfriend yet?" Mrs. Lomardi asked as she smiled the biggest smile iv'e ever seen

My eyes widened, I felt like I was going to spit out the coffee in my mouth but I managed to swallow.