Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16 - HIS WORLD

(Warning: some poorly written make out sesh)

3rd person POV

When Y/N and Five got to Vanya's place, he spacial jumped inside. "You know this is trespassing right" Y/N heads to Vanya's first aid kit. "Well, we're her siblings. So no, we aren't" Y/N shook her head, chuckling at Five's statement.

"You know....I never really got my kiss earlier" Five smiled playfully as he watched Y/N take care of his cut from earlier, "You wanted to kiss me with dead guys surrounding us? Really Five?" She teased and He shook his head 'Yes'

"Well they were dead" Five looked at her intently as she was just finishing up with the bandage, She looked at him straight in the eyes. "Wow so romantic" She sarcastically said and headed for the kitchen.

Not until Five grabbed her wrist and pulled her down on his lap, immediately connecting his lips with hers. Y/N didn't mind as she kissed him back, her arms around Five's neck and her hands running through his soft hair.

His hands wrapped tightly around her waist, Both of them had missed this. This was one of those moments where they felt like they were the only people in the world.

The air started to feel thicker for the both of them, their lips not leaving one another's, Five removed Y/N's blazer, throwing it god knows where. Once that was off, Five had started trailing his lips from her jawline to her neck, unbuttoning some buttons in her shirt in the process.

And to say Y/N had tried her hardest not to make a sound, I mean, they were making out in their sister's apartment.

They were in their own world as they didn't hear the door open, "Holy shit" Vanya dropped her stuff, which Y/N immediately stood up and buttoned her shirt. "You didn't see anything" Y/N's flustered face was very amusing to look at for Five. "U-Uhm why are you guys here?How'd you get in?" Vanya changed the subject, wanting to cleanse her memories from earlier. "You know, you should really lock your windows" Five calmly said, as if he wasn't just shoving his tongue down Y/N's throat just a few seconds ago.

"I live on the second floor" Vanya reasoned, "Rapists can climb" Y/N said quietly. "We're here because I want to tell you something" Vanya sat beside Y/N, "Why me?" Vanya was surprised as she wasn't really a person people would go to first.

"Because you're ordinary" Five said casually and stood up getting some alcohol, Y/N ought to to talk about this with Five later as she internally groaned, slightly mad at what Five said as if Vanya didn't have feelings.

"Because you'll listen" Y/N rephrased and glared at Five as he sat down across from them. Five then started to talk about the Apocalypse and how the world was ending in 8 days, Y/N sat there waiting if Vanya had any questions.

"I had to live off of whatever I could find" Five sighed "You know how they say that twinkie's have endless shelf life? Well it's complete bullshit" Y/N snickered at the thought, "We managed to survive whatever the world gave to us" Vanya scrunched her eyebrows.

"We?" Five dodged the question.

He probably must be talking about this Delores again.

Sure they had also talked about Apocalypse matters and what not, but every time Y/N asked about Delores, Five would either change the subject or not say anything at all.

It had been bothering Y/N.

"You must think he's crazy, no?" Y/N pushed away her thoughts, "N-No, this is just hard information to process" Vanya stammered.

"You know what, we'll just leave. I don't know why I said this" Five headed to the door and Vanya sighed, "Look, Five...I haven't seen you in a long time. I am pretty tired and I am sure you are too, so can we just sleep and talk about this in the morning?" Five just nodded while Vanya was preparing blankets in the couch.

"Goodnight" Vanya said to the both of them.

When Vanya went inside her room, Five looked at Y/N. "You're not gonna sleep here are you?" Y/N raised and eyebrow, in which Five nodded at her question. "I mean you can stay here if you want"

Y/N shook her head 'no'

"If we are gonna stop this apocalypse, we are gonna stop it together" She held out her hand, which Five gladly took.

"Together"

Five and Y/N were in the car, He had just told Y/N what his plans were and she listened intently, right after that, she drifted off to dreamland.

They were just across from Meritech, a business for prosthetics. While waiting for it to open, He anxiously rolled around the prosthetic eye, looking at the serial number at the back occasionally, as if it were too disappear.

Five had hoped he can save this world from impending doom. He looked at Y/N lovingly as her chest rose up and down with steady breathing, lightly snoring which made him smile.

He hopes he can save his world, you could say Y/N was the only reason he kept himself sane for 45 years alone in a post apocalyptic world, knowing she was safe and happy somewhere else, knowing that some day he would see her again. So now that she was finally in front of him, Five will do anything, everything, just to give her a world to live peacefully in, a happy life she oh so deserves.

"I love you so much Y/N" He whispered as he brushed strands of hair away from her face, giving her a kiss on the forehead before also drifting off to dreamland a few minutes later.

not edited
———
I really liked that last part tbh hehe, made me feel single lol. And that make out thing at the beginning, sheesshhh. I hope it wasn't awkward as yours truly hasn't really kissed anyone before:,) *sad single noises*

I debated whether to continue this chapter until the encounter with Hazel and Cha Cha or at least until meritech with Klaus but I figured it would be too long already.

Anyways, Love you guys sooo much and stay safe!💞

-venthearie