About my life

Hi ! I am Kim Y/N and I have lived a hard life , You see here's my story .

My mom left the world when I was born , and being the only child it hurt my aunt . My father is a Drunkard and he abused my mom which was the reason she died , when I was just 2 months old .

I started to live with my aunt as my father was a drunkard and that if my aunt wouldn't adopted me I was to be threw in trash , alive .

I started growing up as a member of thier family . They all were very nice , my aunt , uncle , My elder cousin who's currently married right now (  Min Hana ) , My cousin , Luna , Areum , me , And my little cousin JinHu .
We all were living together , but because I was growing , my needs were getting more and more , they were getting more responsibilities , on which they left me at a boarding school when I was three years old .

At first I cried the whole day , as I couldn't sleep alone and I missed all of my cousins . But then a teacher named ' Alice ' held my finger . She was always there for me and gave me a roommate , Jungkook . Jungkook was always nice to me and we grew older together . He was my best friend as he was always there if there is any trouble with anything . I had two people on my side , as well as Lisa , Jimin , Taehyung and  Jennie , They were also great Freinds , always there to cheer me up when ever there is anything bad going on with me. I shared everything with my teacher and all my friends as I knew I can trust them .

My teacher even helped me on my first period .

They all knew the condition I had gone through and all of them understand it very well .

Even if I do not remember who my mom is , I miss her . My aunt takes me out for a day every week and I love it , I love to spend time with her family , it makes me feel like , I belong to a family and I'm a member of a family .

I used to hate myself , my life , my everything , but my friends , my teacher and my aunt was always there for me to give me hope .

I live a great life at a hostel as there's all I need here . All I need was love and affection , and if my aunt wasn't there , this would've never be possible . I'm currently 16 years old and Jungkook is 17 years old .

~ one night ~

Me and Jungkook were bored so we went out for dinner as he was happy cuz he topped in class and that he wanted to gimme a treat .

When we were coming back home , we took a shortcut as my legs hurt and we both were exhausted . Me in the front and Jungkook at the back we started walking down a dark alley way which went straight to our hostel .

I saw some guys coming towards me . They all were drunk as thier state was telling it . They all were making weird noises that scared me . And they spotted me . I was a little too worried . Anything can happen right now , but then I remember that Jungkook is here and that he can handle it-- or maybe no . They all look strong .

I backed off and hit Jungkook's chest . He pulled me closer to him .

?? : Here with your boyfriend huh ? Let's finish him before I start with you babygirl .

Their boss smirked like a psycho and came closer .

Jungkook : What if I finish you before your next step ?
?? : You ? You can't do anything to us . Bring it on boys !

Jungkook pushed me aside and motioned me to stay there , he took off his blazer and shirt and threw it towards me to catch it . I  caught his belongings and motioned him to be careful .

I admired his body for a second and the fight begun .

Jungkook kicked the first man and punched the second one , giving them Injuries and they fell far away . The rest of them ran away and I clapped at Jungkook's bravery .