The little girl

I'm enjoying a day with my friends in the lunch break and we started walking around , laughing at jokes we made .
I told them what Jungkook did two days ago , making them laugh .

Y/N : And then Jungkook said , " it was nothing , it's just that they were all cowards and not strong at all hahhahaha " . Then he slept shirtless .
Jungkook : I just wanted to show you how hot your roommate is .

Everyone smirked .

Jungkook : D-Don't get the wrong idea huh ! 😅

He said that , making everyone laugh . When I spotted something near the Gate of our hostel .

Y/N : Hey ! Look what's that let's go check it out.

We all slowly went towards the gate and saw a little basket with a new born baby girl inside , I touched her . She felt like fire .
Y/N : She has a fever . Let's take her to miss Alice . Maybe she can do something .

We picked the basket up and took that little girl to the staff room , where all the teachers were sitting .

Y/N : Miss --
Jungkook : Miss Alice , We found this little girl near our school gate , she has a fever and she looks sick .
Miss Alice :  give her to me ,I'll take her to the clinic .

She took the little girl and went to the hostel clinic , we followed along .

After a while the doctor comes with the little girl , and hand her to me.
Doctor : She just have some fever and it will be ok in  few days , just take care of her .

The doctor smiled and went inside . I took the little girl to my hostel room and lay her on the bed . The door behind me opens up again and Miss Alice comes inside .

Miss Alice : Take care of her mm ? I'll bring everything you need for her .
She gave me a sweet smile and went away .

That little girl started crying .

Y/N : Oh don't cry . Shh , miss Alice has gone  to bring you some milk mm ?

That little girl kept crying and miss Alice comes .

Miss Alice : Here take this , and take good care of her , I'm sorry if you think her as a responsibility but as the doctor said , she needs to be take care of and you gotta name her , we all will try to come up with a name .
She smiled and left , I gave the little baby some milk , and she drifted to sleep.

Jungkook came in the room with Taehyung and Lisa .

I motioned them all to stay quite .

They whispered an 'ok' and sat on the bed .

Jungkook looked at the little girl with love in his eyes and smiled .?

Jungkook : She's so cute . What should we name her ?
Y/N : I have not thought about that yet . It's hard to pick names .😅
Taehyung : Hey she's moving , don't wake her up . Urgh I love kids so much I wanna take her in my arms !
Lisa : Shut up she will wake up .

We all chuckled .

Jungkook : Let's search on internet some beautiful names for this little baby .

I agreed . This baby need a name .

He and i started searching for names when he came near my ear and whispered ;

Jungkook : Found it !

You smiled at him .

Jungkook : Kim Bon-Hwa , as you're the incharge of her . It mean
' glorious ' .
Y/N : Yeah , great name , Bon-Hwa

We both went out and announced her name .
I went back to my room to check if she is asleep . She was sleeping like an angle . I kissed her forehead slowly .

She looked like this ,

- bye guys end of this chapter -