Jungkook Told me What Happened in Europe

After Bon-Hwa fell asleep , Jungkook started telling me what happened in Europe .

Jungkook : So , when we landed there , my mom called me , she told that my father is captured by Snake Gang . In the night , I  fought most of the members and finally freed my dad . I didn't got any rest that night . I called you as soon as I got to that hotel we were living in . I wanted to check on you . After that , I was about to sleep but my dad called me again . He said that he is planning something and that I have to get to his place as soon as possible and I did as he told . After hours , that ' meeting ' ended and all our members got back to the hotel . I couldn't sleep later on , trying to think of new and upgraded weapons we can fight from . Everyday , mine and Snake Gang's members would gather up for a fight . Snake Gang's leader never showed up . But a week ago , at the finale he finally showed up . Thank God I had a sniper on my hand that day . I shot him in the head multiple times and then right on his heart. The Snake Gang's members were going all crazy . I got shot on my shoulder that day . But I recovered soon . It still kinda hurt... And that Injury is yet not filled up . Well , good thing we won and finally we get some rest. I can have peaceful nights now . What about you ? What have you been doing ? Look you're getting so weak and skinny .. and did you sleep ? Or you couldn't sleep again ?
Y/N : Ahh .. Jungkookie . I couldn't sleep again ! I don't know what's up with me ?!
Jungkook : Do you perhaps have Insomnia ?
Y/N : W-What ?
Jungkook : Yeah , Insomnia. There are many causes of this . You may be dealing with stress or anxiety . And you drink alot of coffee ! It is also one cause of Insomnia. Don't drink much coffee okay ? We'll visit the doctor tomorrow okay ?
Y/N : Okie Jungkookie ~
Jungkook : I'm happy we can finally cuddle and I can finally kiss you . I missed you so much my baby .

He hugged me tightly . It was warm . I Immediately hugged him back .

Jungkook : I love you Y/Nie
Y/N : I love you too , Jungkookie .

We laid in bed and started to cuddle , kissing each other from time to time .

And finally , he went to sleep . I understand how tired he was . I knew he didn't had proper sleep there . He can never sleep properly at someone else's bed because he has a habit of sleeping on this bed , and for me , I am same as him .

I DIDN'T SLEPT AGAIN. IT NOW ANNOYING ME !? WHY CANT I SLEEEEEEPPPPPPP !???

__________________

~ End of this Chapter ~

I was super busy the whole month . I didn't got time to update . Sorry sorry sorry !

I love y'all ! Thank you for 27 followers ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Bye bye ~

I will try to update asap ^•^

Byeee ~~