Day 1 : Advice

Y/N POV

I woke up , it's evening . I saw Jungkook beside me , he was smiling at me . I quickly got off the bed .

Y/N : Hey !! What were you tryna do !?!
Jungkook : Oh n-nothing

He nervously smiled .

Y/N : Well , Mr . Shy boy you were tryna kiss me when I'm asleep right !?
Jungkook : Hell no !! I'll never kiss you until you except me !? Wtf

I chuckled and looked over to the sleeping body of Bon-Hwa . I smiled and went to the washroom , washed my face and got out . I went straight outside the room . I went to the room to the left , it's the room Rosé and Jimin share . I knocked on the door . Rosé opened it .

Rosé : Oh hey ! Wassup !?
Y/N : I want to talk about something to you come out with Jimin let's gather everyone , it's important .

I held my laughs in cuz of how funny it was . Jungkook was so nervous when he proposed me and now that I think of it - I can't stop laughing lol 😂.

I soon gathered everyone . Lisa , Jennie , Rosé , Jimin , Taehyung .

They all say down on a bench while I was standing in front of them .

Y/N: So guys , today in the afternoon me and Jungkook went to the park near the hostel and Jungkook was like ' I love you Y/N , I love you alot please be mine . ' * laugh * and I was like ' I've had a bad experience with relationship so I don't except you ' and he started crying , lol. I then said ' don't cry you fool , I'll accept you if you make me fall for you . ' So went like ' I can make you fall for me in ten days , maybe less than that . ' I D K what to do . I want some advice .
Jimin : Let him kiss you ! If the kiss is good , accept him and if he kiss badly don't accept him !!

He said in a foolish way with a foolish smile .
My face went like ' 😑 ' and I said ;
Y/N : You fool . What the heck !? Keep your advice to yourself . I don't need it .

His smile faded and he leaned back to the chair with a pout .

Taehyung : What about ... Prank him ..? See if he is being jealous .
Y/N : Well great , but I save it for later . Any other idea ..?
Rosé : What about prank him by attempting suicide in front of him and see if he comes and save you .
Y/N : And what if I accidentally fall and die !? Oh sorry but your plan is not good 😜.
Rosé pouted .
Jennie : How about try to kill him . See if his last words are ' please tell Y/N that I love her . '
Y/N : How about you get out of your movie life and know what's reality !? And why are you so quite pok pak !? Say something .
Lisa : Hey tell me what type of guy you like ? Let's compare your type with Jungkook and see if it's at least close to what he is like ?
Y/N : Oh.. yeah . Lemme think for a little bit .

I thought of what guy I would like to be with . For a second I thought there is only me in the world cuz I was in deeeeeppp thoughts .

Y/N : I want someone I can trust , love , someone I can turn to , some super hero , like a life saviour , someone who's cute , someone I can miss , some one I can kiss , someone who love kids . Yeah , I'd really like to have someone just like this .
Rosé : WOOOOOOOOO
Then I came to reality .
Lisa : Now compare Jungkook with your type .
Y/N : He saved my life several times , he's my best friend I can trust him , I miss him when ever I am alone , he tried to kiss me ,he's cute , he love kids , we have a lot of inner jokes , he's like a a super hero . He's alot like my type but I still have guts ,guys I'm so confused should I accept him or no ?
Lisa : HEY HEY HEY ! You and your type is so alike ! Accept him he'd be a great boyfriend !!
Y/N : Let's see if he is being like my type in these ten days . Let's see if he can be accepted . And Taehyung , I'll try your idea . Let's prank him . I will do a lot of pranks and let's see his reaction .

We all smiled and said goodbye . Sun is about to set . We all went back to our rooms .

I started thinking about pranks and what can he do to me in these days in the mid night as I couldn't sleep . Jungkook and Bon-Hwa were asleep . Well since that day when he first slept without a shirt , he started sleeping shirtless idk why .

______________

End of this chapter ! Love you unicorns and I'm so sorry for the slow update :(

Love you guys alot 💖💖

Byeee !!!