Distance

Nick's P.O.V

I miss Y/N so much. She's been in LA for some type of meeting. She comes back home next month and I can't wait any longer. I get cut out of my thoughts by my annoying ringtone that i was supposed to change yesterday. I looked own at my phone to see that Joe was calling me. I picked up and answered.

Nick: Hello?

Joe: Hey, uhh you know you're supposed to be at the studio right now, right?

Nick: OH SNAP!!! I'll call you later. Wait we are not even in a group no more so how do you know?

Joe: Well your manager called me and he wanted me to tell you to go to the studio so... GO!

Nick: Ok bye.

*end of conversation*

Nick hung up the phone, got in the shower, got dressed, and went to the studio.

Your P.O.V

You're in LA remembering that tomorrow was Nick's birthday. Then a couple of weeks after that is your anniversary. He thinks that you're going back next month when actually you are going back tomorrow morning. You know both of you were going to have the time of y'all lives just spending time with eachother. For Nick's birthday, you got him a beanie that says JEALOUS across the top. You knew he would love it. You started to pack your stuff so that when you wake up all you have to do is take your bags and go.

The Next Morning

You woke up at 4:00 in the morning grabbed your bags and got an your flight. You made it to the house you and Nick share at 6:00. Good it only took you 2 hours to get there. You got home, dropped your bags on the floor, changed into your pajamas and cuddled in bed with Nick. When you woke up you got on top of Nick and layed there until he got up.

Nick's P.O.V

I woke up feeling a body on top of me. I opened one eye and saw Y/N staring at me so I opened the other eye and she was still staring at me. I thought I was hallucinating so I rubbed my eyes then I opened them one last time... IT WAS Y/N!!! I smiled like i was a doofus, got up, and picked her up she wrappd her legs arond my waist for support. " I'm back." she said while kissing me on the lips. " OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU'RE HERE THIS IS A MIRACLE I'VE MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!!" I said while sqeezing the heck out of Y/N. "Happy Birthday baby." She said while handing me a perfectly wrapped box. "Oh uhh thank you. What's this?" I asked while grabbing the box. "You'll see." She said with a big smile on her face. As i opened it, I saw a beanie that had JEALOUS written across the top of it. "OH SNAP!!! Thanks babe. Y/N I love you so much thank you." I said while putting it on. "Well are we going out to eat?" Y/N sad while getting dressed. "Uhhhhhhh, yeah." I said while geting my shirt.

At The Restaraunt

Your P.O.V

"I love this restaraunt this is where you took me on our first date." You said acting like this is your first time here. " I know that's why we are here. I knew you would really like this place. I'm glad I took you here on our frst date." Nick said while both of sat down at the table. Nick pulled out your chair so you can sit down. He did the same with his chair. "Remember when we first met and I spilled orange juice ALL over you." Nick chuckled. " Oh yeah I do remember I was about to curse you out until i looked up and saw Nick Jonas. Then we became BESTFRIENDS. Until the day you asked me to go out with you. That was the best day of my life. Well I can't really say that so i'll just say that i really loved that day." I said while staring into Nick's dark brown eyes. " Well, do you wanna go home?" Nick said while finishing up his food you didn't order nothing. You just got a cup of wine. "Uhhh, yeah. let's go."

A/N: I know this was a little short but don't forget to comment and vote!!!!!