Chapter Four: Grave Danger

Once all the hanged men were safely hanging on their branches, the Hanging Tree smiled and thanked us both for helping him.

"F/n and Jack, thank you so much for your help. Without my hanging men, I'm not much of a Hanging Tree".

I smiled and the hanging men thanked me too.

"It's seems that those monsters are attacking from the fallen tombstones. I've got to put those tombstones back together and seal those monsters in".

Jack turned to me and pointed his bony finger to a fallen tombstone.

We both ran over to it and the Pumpkin King used his Soul Robber to lift the tombstone up into the air until it was in it's proper place.

But just as we were about to continue on, a few gigantic looking Troll skeletons appeared from underneath the ground.

"INCOMING"!

I yelled, and the two of us readied ourselves for an attack.

Three or four red Flame Skeletons appeared and one of them threw a bone boomerang and it hit me in the shoulder.

I felt my skin burning and then all of a sudden, the power of Halloweentown changed me completely.

My flowing hair was just like Princess Luna from My Little Pony, as well as my powers and my outfit.

And I even had wings!

(*Ignore the model*)

Jack was amazed by how my outfit changed

As we fought the fire skeletons, two more skeletons popped but this time they were teal colored.

"Ooooh...pretty!

I flapped my wings and used my Soul Robber to grab the ice skeletons and hit them several times against each other until they nothing but broken bones.

Once all the enemies were gone from this area, I spotted Mr. Hyde standing on the side of the cobblestone path.

I walked over to talk to him.

"Sometimes, when Oogie's baddies appear from out of nowhere, I have to run for cover and disappear. But I'll always come back".

He said and I smiled and thanked him for giving me some advice.

Jack had already fixed two more tombstones and now we were heading into a different part of the graveyard.

The old graveyard.

All of a sudden, we heard singing from somewhere.

Jack looked up ahead and then we saw a walking bathtub heading towards us.

"La la la la
La la la la
La la la la
Hail to Mr. Oogie
Jack will never win
When you find our booby traps
They will beat you then".