Chapter Seventeen: Casino Clash

Oogie Boogie was indeed waiting for me and Jack to come along.

"Oogie! Bring back all the Holiday Day doors this instant"!

Jack angrily hollered at the glowing green evil being standing on the casino spinning wheel.

"Yeah, you pathetic excuse of a Boogie Man"!

I yelled, holding up my Soul Robber and readied it for attack.

"Jaccck, do you really think that I, OOGIE BOOGIE, would give in to your "pesky" little commands"?

Oogie wasn't regretting what he had said about the Pumpkin King.

"YOU DARE TO TREAT MY FRIENDS..."?!

Jack got even more angrier than he'd ever been in years.

"And the other Holiday Door leaders..."?!

I hollered.

"....SO SHAMEFULLY"?!

Jack finished.

And with that, we began to fight Oogie and his stupid casino catastrophe.

*******
[Oogie Boogie]

Well, well, well! Look what the bat dragged in! Jack, you made it this far? Oh, I'm really scared!

Jack: Oogie, I'm here to finish this Once and for all!

Oogie Boogie: You're jokin'! You're jokin'! I can't believe my ears! You're jokin'! You gotta be! Best laugh I've had in years!

Jack: I hope you did amuse yourself With this, your little fling! You'd better pay attention now 'Cause I'm the Pumpkin King!

Oogie Boogie: You think you are winning But that's a lot of noise! Just to be a sport, dear Jack, I'll share my Oogie-toys!

Oogie: Whoa oh!

Ghosts: Ohhh!

Oogie Boogie: Ohhh!

Ghosts: Ohhh!

Oogie Boogie: Whoa oh!

Ghosts: Ohhh!

Oogie Boogie: I'm the Oogie Boogie Man!

Jack: The leaders of the holidays must right now be set free! Release them all at once Or you'll have to deal with me!

Oogie Boogie: You beat my men, so what? Big deal! You even ran the maze! You still can't stop me! I'm the king of seven holidays!

Oogie: Ohhh!

Jack: Whoa oh!

Oogie Boogie: Whoa oh!

Jack: Whoa oh!

Oogie Boogie: Whoa oh!

Jack: Whoa oh! I'm the only Pumpkin King!
*******

When we finally defeated what we thought was the real Oogie, it turned out that it was the just his shadow!

"Neat trick, huh? Don't worry, the real's me in ChristmasTown! BWA-HAHAHAHA"!

I glared at the shadow of Oogie before he disappeared underneath the casino floor.

Then, I saw some sparkling glitter coming from the ceiling.

And it was...

*drum roll*

...the Easter Holiday Door!

"But where's the Christmas Door"?

Jack asked as he collected it.

"I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find the Christmas Door whenever we find it".

I reassured the Pumpkin King, and he smiled.

"We'd better get back to the Plaza".

And so, Jack and I held hands while we jumped into a hole that was filled with water.

We swam back to the Halloweentown Fountain Area.