πρόλογος

"The Capital of the Dead is no place for the living. It seems it's starting to reject you." Elaine speaks, her crystalline orbs landing on Ban's.

"I was happy to see you again, Ban." she adds, smiling.

"See you around, Elaine." the Sin smirks, nodding his head.

"Thank you, Meliodas." a voice whispers, for only the Sin in question to hear. Meliodas's eyes widen, his fading body whirling around, his eyes finding the figure, pale as ever.

"Genesia..." he murmurs, his hand reaching out, brushing against her, as though to take her back into the world of the living.

She smiles, a true smile, her eyes glistening.

"It was good to see you, Meliodas..." she breathes, before brushing her lips against his cheek.

Then, she vanishes, leaving Meliodas alone, back in the land of the living.

For a moment, tears appear in the corner of his eyes, before he brushes them away, the usual cheeky smile appearing on his face, like nothing happened.

"Leave Guila to me!" he offers, pulling a marker out of his pocket.

"Those that love us never truly leave us. There are things that Death cannot touch."

- Jack Thorne

"He loves death,

She loves life.

He lives for her,

She dies for him..."

- William Shakespeare

"It hurts when you're being ignored by the person

whose attention is the only thing you want in the world."

- Unknown

"It is both a blessing

and a curse

to feel everything

so very deeply."

- a.j