Chapter Eleven

Essence's P.o.v.

I woke up a smile on my face. I was in a good mood, knowing that I was gonna see Chris again today. I got up out of bed and went to do my daily routines.

****

I walked into my office with a wide ass smile on my face, and I think people was looking at me because I'm not usually like this. But, oh well. I sat down at my desk, ready to get to work, just as when my assistant, Angela, popped in.

"Miss Jones, Mr. Brown is here to see you."

Just hearing his name made me smile a bit. I looked up at her and told her to send him in. And within a few seconds, he was in my office. I got up form my desk and walked up to him giving him a hug and letting go right after.

"Hey Chris, what you doing here?"

He looked at me like was stupid or something.

"What? I can't come and see my girl?"

I laughed.

"Yeah, you can. Sorry."

"It's all good ma. So how's the designing going?"

"Great, trying to be half way done."

"Oh, okay. Want me to help?"

"Urm...you don-"

"Ess, I want to."

He smiled and I returned it.

I went to my desk to get my tablet and sat down right in front him, waiting for whatever he has to throw at me. As he sat down in the chair he started talking and I stared noting it down. And with every word, came a great idea. I was impressed. He is very creative. I looked up and gazed at him a bit. He looked amazing. The way he talked was like heaven to my ears. And his lips...oh them pink beautiful soft lips, are like candy you can die for. I wished they never left my lips last night. I bit on my bottom lip just thinking about them. But, all of a sudden I was snapped out of my little world. I blinked my eyes a few times and noticed Chris staring right at me and smirking.

"Day dreaming I see, huh Ess?"

"N..n..no."

"Don't lie. I saw you staring at my lips."

"Um..y..yea about that-"

"And I know you want to feel them on your lips again."

I looked at him and looked away. Then Chris got up and walked up to me and puts his finger under my chin, turning my face towards him and eyes looked directly into his.

"You thought I wanted to leave those soft lips of yours last night? If I had an option, I would just kiss your lips all day. And just watching you bite your lip almost made me want to jump up over to and tackle them. But for now all I can do is this."

Then his lips crashed into mine. Our lips moved in sync as I wrapped my hands around his neck. I felt his hands on my him as they pulled me closer to him. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, begging for an entrance and I gladly gave it to him. Our fought for dominance, but in the he won. His tongue explored my mouth, leaving not one inch untouched. I moaned in his mouth as he rubbed my thighs. Then his mouth left mine and went to my neck, licking and biting it. Then he found my sweet spot and sucked on it hard.

"C-chris...i-- don't think we -s-s-should be doing this here right now. What if someone barge in on us?"

Just as he was about to answer, I heard someone knocking on the door. I jumped and pushed Chris away, while I tried to fix myself.

"Come in."

The door opened and my boss walked in.

"Good morning Ms. Jones. Ah, Chris I was about to call you. But I see you're already here. Come, walk with me. We got some business to discuss."

Chris turned his head and gave me one last look and followed my boss out my office. I walked around my desk and sat down. All could think or say was....Damn!