six.

┌─────────────┐THIRD PERSONS└─────────────┘

┌─────────────┐
THIRD PERSONS
└─────────────┘

" Coach, why him?!" asked Sugawara. The others agreed to his question and look up at Ukai.

" Oh. It's because his room is the only available one and is closer to yours. Your rooms are up on the third floor. Sejoh's are on fourth and Inarizaki's are on the fifthe. Don't worry cause the team on the sixth floor will be Nekoma. So if anything happens, Kuroo will report to you." Still they are not convinced.

Miya Atsumu. Appears to be a carefree and confident person. From the third and second years perspective, he's a playboy and bad influence to their baby crow. From the three first years, he's anything but nice. From Shoyo's perspective, he's a very kind and good person who just wants to set for him.

" Aww. You don't like me?" Atsumu asked. The others glared at him except Shoyo who greeted the Miya Twins.

" Since the Miya's are here, all of you follow me. While the two of you guide Shoyo." He said his eyes pointing at the twins. The twins and the Hinata siblings enters the first elevator while the others enters the second.

" I don't think that's a good idea, Coach Ukai." Asahi said which made the others turn to him.

" What do you mean? "

" Separating Hinata from us, let alone putting him as Atsumu's roommate." Sugawara joined in the conversation with a worried look.

Ukai was silent for a moment [ oh right. Takeda is with the managers and other Coaches having a meeting about something ] before answering with a sigh

" . . . Honestly . . . I also don't think that's a good Idea . . . "

" WHAT?!!"

the meeting 4 days ago.

nishinoya, tanaka, shoyo.
Except the three ^^^ , some of the members of different teams came to the meeting. It's something important that involves the permission slips and fees for the accommodation and for the bus. The teams who had come to the meeting the first day are Fukurodani, Karasuno, and Date Tech. The next day are Shiratorizawa, Aoba Johsai, and Johzenji. And for the last day are Inarizaki, Nekoma and the three [ Tanaka, Noya, Shoyo ].

The rooms in the third floor are already full and occupied. The only room that is near the Karasuno's and is available is the last room in the fifth floor. The room was occupied by Miya Atsumu only. Hearing the news about Hinata Shoyo, Norimune paired him with Atsumu, knowing him, he's a bit fond of Karasuno's number 10.

The other Coaches agreed before Ukai could even say anything.

" My team is gonna kill me. " is the only thing he can say before leaving. And from then, he keep it a secret from his team.

[ sorry. I can't think of anything else aside from that. sorry to disappoint you. ]

end of flashback.

" . . . And yeah." Ukai finished and turn to his team. They are just smiling at him, sinister eyes covered by their hair.

" . . Look I'm sorry —- "

" COACH UKAI!! "

meanwhile, with the Miya Twins and the Hinata's.

" Shoyo-kun, really, I'm glad you're my roommate." Atsumu cooed, his voice all flirty. Behind them, Osamu scoffed while Natsu on his shoulders glared at the back of Atsumu's head.

" Hey! Stop touching Onii-chan! I am the only who can touch him!" Natsu shouted. Atsumu glance at her with his head tilting back.

" Heh~? You got a cute sister here, Shoyo-kun ~." He purred, " What's your name, little redhead?"

" My name is Natsu!" She said while pouting. She's jealous cause someone is touching her big brother other than her.

" Aww what a cute name ~ tell me, is Shoyo-kun that pretty that only you can touch him?" He asked.

" Yes. " she replied back which made Shoyo flinch with his face beet red.

" What is so pretty about Shoyo-kun, Natsu-chan?"

" He's pretty. Pretty everywhere! He's body, he's face. Everywhere! He is very kind too!"

" N-Natsu sweetie . . . " Shoyo tried to hush his sister down but he's too embarrassed to do it. Meanwhile, Osamu is silently and secretly having dirty thoughts while Atsumu,

His body you say? Hmm. Will I get to see his beautiful body too? Oh lucky me. He thought while smirking, side-eyeing Shoyo who is trying to quiet his sister down but Natsu keep rambling about how pretty and kind Shoyo is.

┌──────────────────┐
TO BE CONTINUED
└──────────────────┘
thank you for reading.
- yours truly