.:Chapter 1- First Night On The Job:.

Jeremy's POV

I stood in front of the huge building. It looked intimidating in the night. There was a glowing sign hung on it that read, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" and the characters were on it. I used to go to the old place when I was younger, so when I heard about the new place having a job opening, I took the chance. Suddenly, I wasn't to keen on going in the place. Then I laughed at my self.

"It's a children's place, who is going to break in?" I said quietly to myself. Right? I thought uneasily.

I took of my hat, brushed my hand through my hair, and walked through the glass double doors. You're just nervous. It's only your first night. It's going to be fine.

I looked down at the small list of things from the boss I had to do.

1* Lock the front door

I took my ring of keys off my belt loop and locked the doors, pulling just to be sure. I looked back at the list.

2* Lock the back door. (On stage)

I looked up at the stage with the animatronics. I climbed up and stood infront of the bear, or at least what I thought was the bear. It was too dark for me to be sure.

"I remember you.. Freddy?" I chuckled, but then my smile faded a litlle. These things are creepy in the dark.. I thought as I quickly maneuvered around them to get to the back. I locked the door and quickly jumped off of the stage. I squinted at the list again, but there wasn't anything else except for something that was scratched out. The only words I could make out were: there, person, and you.

"What?" I mumbled to myself. I shook the thought away and noticed a note with a big underline.

"BE IN OFFICE BY MIDNIGHT"

I glanced at my watch seeing 11:59. My eyes widened and I took off down the main hall to my office.

When I got in there, the first thing I noticed was how messy it was. There were lots of papers on the desk and some were balled up. I had walked in through what looked like to just be a gaping hole in the wall. On the sides of the room were two vents without covers. Well that's weird... I thought. I looked at the desk and saw a small, wooden chair so I sat down.

Off in the corner, I noticed another chair just like mine. I was just about to ask myself why there was another chair, when I heard a very loud noise behind me.

I yelped and fell out of my chair, immediately picking up the first thing I saw, which was a empty Freddy head. Without even questioning why it was there, I chucked it at whatever was behind me. I heard a loud noise at the head hit the wall. Standing behind my fallen chair was a man wearing the same uniform as me, just the hat was different. It had "SECURITY" instead of "NIGHT WATCH", like mine. He stared at me wide eyed.

"Now I know not to mess with you..." The man chuckled. I just stood there.

"What the- Why would you do that?! I wasn't told there was going to be another person here!" I said confused. The man smirked.

"Well, I didn't want you to know so I could scare you. I told the boss not to tell you." He said. He walked to the corner and pulled the extra chair over, while I fumed and picked up my own.

"If you're scared over one loud noise, you better get ready for the rest of the night." The man said.

"What?" I asked confused. He looked at me weird then groaned.

"Of course he didn't tell you.." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"W-What didn't he tell me?" I asked. We were sitting down at the small desk and he turned and looked at me seriously, his blue eyes burning through me.