.:Chapter 5- Trouble:.

Jeremy's POV

"Leave me alone, Fazfuck." Mike said, then kicked me in the face. I let out a yelp as I fell backwards, and Mike looked at me with wide eyes. I took off the head and rubbed my nose.

"Hello to you too..." I mumbled. Mike suddenly scrambled over to me, guilt in his eyes.

"Oh my god! J-Jeremy!" He said, relieved. Then his blue eyes widened. "Kid, I'm really sorry, I thought you were, ya know, and I- oh my god kid." Mike said, then suddenly threw his arms around me.

"Next time answer me won't you? You gave me a heart attack." He said.

"D-don't worry. I w-will." I said. Mike pulled back and looked at me, holding my shoulders.

"Actually, why weren't you answering me?" He asked.

I laughed nervously.

"I-I was tr-" I started, but then stopped myself. I had glanced at the vent, and saw balloon boy crawling out. He noticed the flashlight I left on the ground and smiled. "I'll tell you i-in a minute." I said. I ripped Mike's hands from my shoulder and ran over to the desk, but it was too late. Balloon Boy had grabbed the flashlight and started to crawl into the vent.

Mike looked over.

"Oh." He said, and rushed over. "Jeremy, we have to leave."

I looked at my watch. 2:40.

"I-It's not even three yet! If the boss sees us w-we'll get fired!" I said. He looked down at me. It didn't help that he seemed to be a foot taller than me.

"Do you want to die? If old Foxy comes, we can't use the light to get rid of him." Mike questioned me, looking me dead in the eye. A sickening thought came to my mind.

Maybe I do.

My body tensed as I just realized what I thought. Why would I put that into consideration?!

"I-I just have to get my bag..." I said. Mike raised an eyebrow as I ran to the corner of the room and grabbed my backpack.

"Uh, why do you have a bag?" Mike asked. I laughed nervously.

"I uh, sorta ran away from home..." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. He gave me a disapproving look.

"You know you can't do that, right?" Mike said. "When we leave, I'm driving you home, which back on topic, should be now."

My eyes widened.

"N-No! You can't take me back there!" I said. Mike raised an eyebrow.

"And why is that?" He asked, curious.

Oh no, what do I say now? I thought. Then I quickly thought of something.

"I-I ran away to not come back. I'm not j-just gonna get in your car." I said.

"...Jeremy, I know your address. I can just drive to your house and tell your parents." My eyes got bigger than I ever thought they could.

"M-Mike please." I pleaded, glancing down the hall. I could barely see anything, but I did see a figure. Mike followed my eyes and saw the figure too.

"Look, let's not talk here and get outside before it's too late." Mike rushed, motioning me over as he ran down the hall. I ran behind him as fast as my short legs could, which isn't that fast. But was fast enough to where I was about a foot behind Mike.

We were about to pass the animatronic standing in the hall, when I saw it was old Foxy. Lovely.

Foxy was very messed up from the last time I had saw him. His ear was completely metal, along with his legs, hand, and hook. His front was ripped open.

He saw Mike pass him up, and then immediately saw me. I tried to get close to the wall so he couldn't get me while I was running, but it didn't work.

I drew in a big breath or air as Foxy stretched out his hooked hand, and stabbed me in the side, throwing me backwards. I was going to scream, or call for Mike, but my air was knocked out of me. I struggled to get up as Foxy drew closer. Please don't let me die at the hands of a robot...

Mike's POV

I just got past Foxy, and was running out the glass doors. I fumbled for my keys, then locked them.

"Hey Jeremy, that was cl-" I started, but stopped myself when I didn't see Jeremy.

"Jere?" I said, turning around multiple times. Then my stomach dropped.

Oh no.