Chapter 5

The girl

So it was 6:00am and we went in the car and drove on a route that led in the forest with are GPS were all still a little tired after all we didn't really get any sleep and right when I was about to fall asleep we hit a large... well something I couldn't see I was in the back with Joey and Denis was sleeping in the front I screamed "Damian what did you hit!" He said "I- I don't know"In a shocked way Denis replied "what do you mean I don't know!!" "Sorry jeez! I don't know okay it's dark out here there are no freaking lights in the forest Denis!" "Ugh I'm gonna check" Denis replied. So he went out to the front of the car and his angerd face faded into a pale worried face he put his hands on his mouth shocked and put them on his head like he was stressed pulling his hair. Joey opened his window and shouted"we'll what is it?!" Denis looked at Damian slowly rising his head and shouted "you hit a girl! You idiot!" We we're all shocked. "Joey said let me see" before he opened his door Denis shouted "NO" "she's- she's dead. Before I was gonna say something. The girl got up fast Denis took two steps fast in fear then the girl looked at Denis with her eyes wide open and a white shirt with black overalls and she ran into the forest. Then Denis looked at us shocked. An hour later we were still following the Route none of us spoke at all we were all in fear. Than Joey said "what was even up with that girl" I replied before anyone could "let's just not talk about it if we keep talking about it we will not have a fun time that'll take up are trip and plus she's okay she got up. Than Joey looked at me in a understanding expression.