1

by: me and friends >:)

It was a cool spring day in the neighborhood and Manny was drinking his cup of coffee, expecting a day off without any clients, only to be proved wrong. A few moments after he finished his coffee a dreadful ringtone made its way to his ears. After a few moments of hesitating and encouragement from his flashlight named flicker he finally answered the call only to be surprised by a male voice that he was sure he had heard a very long time ago.

"Hey is this handy Manny?" The male asked in a suave enthusiastic voice.

"Hola! Yes it is, here's Manny speaking. How can I help you today amigo" Manny said hiding his frustration that someone would destroy his almost perfect day.

Manny heard the man scoff but his thoughts on why was interrupted by the male voice speaking once again.

"I have a problem that my own hands can't fix and I was wondering if you could come over and help me?" He said, Manny unaware of the man smirking behind the phone.

"Ofcourse I will be there in a bit" Then Manny hung up on the phone sighing as it dropped. He then picked up his toolbox, the tools happily singing and jumping into it in a happy manner only to be interrupted by an irritated Manny. "Can yall shut the fuck up and hurry, Jesus Christ do yall have to do that EVERY TIME!?" Manny screamed in frustration, shoving rest of the tools in, making some wince at how rough he's going.

3rd person view

"I found him, I finally found him. The man I left for my beloved career. Now i'll show him what he's been missing these past few years." The man Manny was talking to through the phone said as he clenched his fists and looked at the bulge forming after talking to the love of his life, a tear escaping from his caramel eyes.

TIME SKIP

Manny arrived at his clients house shocked at the nice architecture and structure of the house. He then walked to his door, ringing the doorbell waiting patiently for someone to answer. The door slightly opened signaling Manny to say "Hi im handy Manny your repairman for today! These are my tools!" he ushered the tools to talk only to get ignored, the tools upset with what happened a while ago leaving Manny slightly pissed and embarrassed.

"So what do you need help wi-" He stared at the man leaning on the door frame, mouth agape, shocked at who he thought he would never see again.

His first lover Bob the builder

"Long time no see Manny~" Bob said with a smirk and his left hand on his waist the other resting on the door frame.

At that moment a flood of emotions reached Manny as he was at a loss of words. When? Why? And Who told him where he was? Manny snapped out of his trance as his screwdriver poked him at his side as if telling him to snap out of it. "U-uh yeah long time no see Bob... I-it has been a l-long time so uh, how'd you find me?"

"News travels fast dontcha think?" he chuckles leaning towards Manny earning a flustered nod from the other boy.

"I see... soo what do you need fixed around here? " the smaller male only managed to whisper

'My heart' Bob thought knowing it was cheesy if he'd say it out loud, instead he decided to play around with the boy and lean his ear closer to his mouth saying,

" Why don't you check my bed baby boy"

Manny instantly drew back almost dropping his toolbox with a clearly flustered face, mouth as if panting for air, forehead sweating like there's no tomorrow. Next thing he knew Bob had his hand on his shoulder with an amused smirk on his face.

"Don't worry i'm just messing withcha" Bob chuckled lightly making the poor handyman blush even a darker shade of red.

"I actually need some help fixing the bathtub in the bedroom if you don't mind" Bob scratched his neck lightly avoiding Manny's gaze.

"Sure! I'd love to! Right tools?" he glanced at the tools with a bright smile as if forgetting what he had done to them a while ago.

'Damn you're so cute i wonder why i let you go'

Manny and Bob walked to the bathroom and Manny bent over to take a look at the problem. "That's one fat ass" Bob said while laying his eyes on Manny's thicc ass.

Manny was in awe with what Bob just said and turned red as he faced him.

"Let's be professional Bob. Put the past behind us." Manny said with rage rising in his chest.

"You're blushing. " Bob said heatedly with a smirk.

"Shut up Bob." Manny turned away from Bob and faced the tub, ashamed that his feelings were slowly coming back.

Bob pushed Manny in the tub and pinned him down. His knee resting on Manny's crotch. "Don't talk to your master like that Manny" Bob whispered, his voice filed with lust as his knee dug deeper into Manny's pants making him wince, confused wether it was pain or pleasure.

Manny let out a soft moan but then yelped "n-no!" As he looks at his poor tools that witnessed everything. Bob stood up and gave Manny a hand but Manny swatted it away and stood up and grabbed his tools and stormed out of the door.

"Manny wait!" Bob screamed with concern as Manny left hurriedly through the front door.

Manny not even looking back snapped and screamed " If you wanted to fuck me so badly then why did you leave me??!!" Bob and Manny just stood there in silence until Bob responded but then was hushed by Manny saying,

"Leave me alone Bob. Leave my tools and me alone!"

Manny quickly ran away, eyes glued to the ground and went home as Bob was left there outside, shocked at the turn of events and once again, he was alone like he always was.

EXTRA

B-bob manny yelped as bob inserted his FAT cock into Manny's ass manny let out a huge moan. His J U I CY c um slides out of manny's fat ass as he finished fucking the living hell out of manny. Yeah I hate myself.