Some Stories

AN/ So this is going to be a chapter with some stories in it because I want this book to be exactly 50 chapters and if I did this it would make more sense because my chapters are not really that long anymore. Okay, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

teehee

Story Name- Sasuke babysitting?! 

Normal POV The babies are 2 months June 8th, 12:00 pm

"...and their milk is in the refrigerator and make sure the-" Sarada was cut off by Sasuke

"I know Sarada, we'll be fine" Sasuke said calmly as he held the kids in his arms

"Okay thank you papa" Sarada kissed his cheek and hugged the babies before walking out the door

Boruto and Sarada had to go on a quick mission today and it was Sasuke's job to watch their babies. To be honest, Sasuke had forgotten how to play with kids, let alone babies. His youngest, Kosuke was not really interested in playing ever since he was 4, so Sasuke kinda forgot how to play with babies, let alone his own daughter's kids. He was kinda nervous in all honesty. His wife or her friends could have watched them, but they were on missions and Sakura was working double time today and tomorrow at the hospital. He also couldn't get one of his friends to watch them because they were also on missions and Sai was watching Kousuke today. 

Sasuke sighed to himself before walking to the living room with the babies. He sat down with them before putting them down on a big green blanket. He grabbed a couple of toys that were on the floor and gave the toys to them. Then he just stared at them. He was kinda shocked, he never thought he would be right here today watching his first child's kids.

Never.

But he was mostly happy...very happy. 

He smiled a bit before he picked up Rin. Her light blue orbs stared back at him as he held her. She wore a cute little red onesie, her little hands sticking out of the sleeves of the outfit. Her raven black hair was down with a little red bow on the side. Sasuke smile grew as the baby laughed a bit. The baby touched his face with her baby hands for a second before pulling back and laughing up a storm. She did it again as Sasuke stared at her in confusion while a little blush grew on his face from the cuteness. He laughed a bit too before putting her back down.

He looked at Ryota and then picked him up. His eyes were wide as saucers as he struggled to get out of his hold. Sasuke looked at him in confusion before the baby slapped him with his baby hands. Despite him just being a baby, he could slap a bit too hard for a baby. He was also very energetic, just like his idiot dad. Sasuke calmed him down by giving him his teddy bear. The baby smiled after that and continued to play with his little bear. Sasuke tried to play with the toy too, but he was slapped again by Ryota. Sasuke rubbed his reddened cheek before putting him back down by his sister. He then heard a little cry from Rin, who threw her toy at Ryota and Ryota responded by smacking her in the face. She cried more as she moved her arms and legs around angrily. Sasuke looked at the two in shock before picking them both up.

"what's the matter" he said a little coldly

Rin wiped her tears away before closing her eyes, along with Ryota. Sasuke almost chocked.

'were they tired all this time?' he thought 

He sighed before bringing them to the nursery and putting them in their cribs. He walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. He grabbed the remote from the couch and turned on the tv. 

After watching tv for about an hour, Sasuke felt his eyes get heavy. He slowly closed his eyes and fell into sleep

4:06 pm