[06]

Don't forget to vote!

3rd pov.

It was lunch and Taehyung was all giddy inside, because the Jeon Jeongguk recognized his Instagram and even commented. Taehyung had a crush on Jeongguk since freshmen year, but never dared to say a word to him. Taehyung was pretty no doubt, but he was shy and didn't like to be in the center of attention. His friends didn't mind the attention and even became kinda famous on Instagram. Taehyung is the only one who hasn't more than 10K followers, but he had a private account for the past three years and decided to make it a public account this summer break and in a short time he gained more than 5000 followers. 

Taehyung met Jimin in high school and Jin and Hoseok in freshmen year. Lisa also used to be friends with them, but in the third year of college she got a major glow up and catches Jeongguks attention. She knew about Taehyungs feelings for him but didn't rejected Jeongguk. They have been together for a year now and everything is going well for them. They are both happy, but for some reason Lisa has something against Taehyung, because she always mocks him off. 

Taehyung pov.

I walked into the cafeteria and greeted my friends.

"Hey hyungie-" I said, but stopped when I saw with who we were sitting.

"What's wrong bub?" Jimin asked.

"Oh nothing" I said.

"Well guys this is Taehyung!" Jin introduced me.

"H-hello hyungs.." I said a bit shy. 

"Oh, hey Joonie hyung!" I said, cutely as I also see him.

"We know who he is Jin." Yoongi said.

"Hey Taebear" Namjoon said, smiling his dimple smile.

"Wait y'all know me?" I asked surprised.

"Why wouldn't we?" Yoongi asked. 

"We never talked or something." I answered.

"So?" 

"Anyway, let's eat!" Jin said.

I was happy Jeongguks friends knew about me, but I was kinda sad about the fact that Jeongguk still hadn't arrived yet. I saw Lisa's comment on his post, so I guess they weren't joking. I just ate my lunch listening to the other conversations and sometimes said something when asked. At some point Jeongguk and Lisa also joined.

"What is he doing here?" she asked while pointing at me.

I widen my eyes not really knowing what to say. 

"He is eating lunch with us." Jimin said in a duh tone.

"You have a problem with that?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Baby, be nice to him. He didn't do anything." Jeongguk hyung also said, while pulling her in his lap and softly kissing her face.

"Why are you so late?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Had to feed my baby the food she desired." He said and winked.

"And gone is my appetite." Jimin said, while gagging.

She just smirked and said "It was delicious daddy."

My eyes widened at what they just said and the urge to throw up was really bad. 

"Uhm...chill...anyway..." BamBam said, a little awkward.

"Let's just eat..." Namjoon said, while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

And with that we tried to start eating again, but I still had the urge to throw up so, I decided to make a selca.