introduction

|29/07/2020|

|29/07/2020|

*scroll down for the characters*

●⊱◃❁~✧~❁▹⊰●

This is the date when I started writing my 1st chapter and was satisfied.

It is my second attempt on the story. If you guys remember, 'Guy bestie'. I could not dare to finish that one. This is a changed and better version. And I will work harder so you can enjoy this one.

Just skip to the end of the page if you want to read the story.

||All Rights Reserved ©||

There are books and movies that inspired me to write, and I will keep mentioning them. The entire story is my idea. The basic story idea is planned in 2018.

If any other websites or stories that copy or publish this story 'Glow in the dark' without my consent will be reported.

Cover book tagline is inspired from Ben E. King -Stand by me.

Even tho at present I'm writing this book in lockdown, it doesn't mean the story is revolving around the current situation. You will enjoy the freedom of moving around where ever I take you around the world.

___

¦¦This book is trying it's best showing two different culture, country and so more. I have no intension of hurting anyone's feelings.

I respect every religion, country and it's people.

If you're from that country you are always welcome to correct any wrong information.

This book is fictional and the characters too. All I want you guys to enjoy the story and don't take things personally.¦¦