Hanging out

-Omg 10 reads ,oh my thank you alll
   Agile
  ● able to move quickly and easily ●
-----------------------------------------------------------
A small amount of blood stained the snow.A dark snarl erupted the air .A F/c wolf snarled at the black one .Nothing could stop the bloodshed.

^Error's pov^
I looked at the wolf as she growled at Killer."No" she says to him as he reached out to touch her tail.Killer looked up at her with puppy eyes.She shudders as she gave up letting him touch her tail.I roll my eyelights as I fiddled with the my puppets .
^Y/n's pov^
I frown as Killer wouldn't stop touching my tail.'This skeleton' she snarled in her head as Error walked over."So no of us can cook good so could you cook " Horror says with pleading eyes .My eyes beamed'a way to escape ' i thought as i nodded my head.I rushed to the kitchen, It wasn't that fancy but it did look royal.
-[le timeskip by 10 reads]-
I wiped my head as I look at the  burgers I made."DINNER IS DONE" I scream, not even two seconds later the skeletons came rushing through the door.
[3rd pov]

"It smells good "Horror says almost drooling .A small smile formed on her face as she gave them thier food.A small yawn escaped her mouth."Well Goodnight guys" she says walking away , her tail swaying along."Wait y/n " Killer yells to her.Y/n looked at him" be careful you never know what are in those halls" Killer says in a dark tone.She looked back at him " if they are scarier than you than I rather be there than here" She says smirking."OHHH" she heard one of them say ,She could feel a fight breaking out ,but right now all she want to do was to go and sleep.
"GAH HELP ME"
She turned around anger in her boiling .She runs down back to the room."I'm trying to sleep" she snarls ticked off. Her long fangs ready to bite one of the skeletons.