Welcome

Hatred

                           Hatred

intense dislike or ill will ●
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Get it"
"Mother No"
"Y/n"
"NON MONSTER"
"Your dead"
- Now-
Y/n moved around  her tail and ears down .A small whimpered escape her muzzle as she curled up into a small ball.In a minute her eyes snapped open as she stared to Figure where she was .A small growl escaped her mouth as she walked around slowly .Her long F/c tail brushed against her legs as her gaze turned to the door .Suddenly the door opened to reveal a skeleton. Hatred filled her body as  Flashbacks of her family replayed.She barred her teeth as her eyes glares at the skeleton .The skeleton gave her a look that said 'follow me'.Against her better judgement she followed him .
-Dusts pov -
I never expected for her to
L

ook at me like the way she did.It did  stung ,but I shooked off.I open the door to the meeting room where Nightmare was ."I brought the girl "I say as I entered the room I could feel  the Hatred raiding off her .I heard her scoff as she turned her attention to the skeleton's. Her sharp e/c eyes burning  into their souls.
-[Le timeskip]
"Okay so let me get this right "Y/n says looking at me ."So,yall want me to join yalls gang?"she says raising her eyebrows .Nightmare nod his head, Y/n sat there until she locked eyes with nightmare "I'm in" She  says smiling. I smile as I pat her head "Welcome pup".
      -------------------------
"I don't care "she snarls to the black wolf."They matter".