Bad dreams

You thought you could hide huh? Tck. You can't you will never will.
(Waring contains blood )
Blood stained the room on the beds and the TV. A large black wolf snapped the females neck in half.Sasfied by it the wolf walked   out into the hallway blood dripping down it's muzzle.A small whispering sound came from the back room. Quietly the wolf made its way towards the room. Right there stood a tall male infront of a f/c female,His target....... The female whimpered as her tail covered her face . The wolf chuckled as he attacked the male killing him with a blow .The wolf walked over to her but stopped "you did this you fithly dirtblood." It hissed before disappearing ,leaving her all alone by herself.
----×
Y/n jerked up her whole body shaking.Her eyes flashed back to the dream .Tears started to pour down her face.She felt like it was her fault for what happen .She looked around the room,her glossy eyes searching  for her phone. She ran to where she spotted her phone and picked it up.Her breath clam down when she saw what the was it .She straighten her pose as she open her bedroom door and walked out.She walked down the stairs into the kitchen a small smile on her face as she started to make breakfast.
-[le timeskip]
She yawned as she finished eating her breakfast. She putted the dish in the sink and went to get her phone.
"Hey y/n~"
She felt hand wrap around her ,but she just stand there."Horror let me go" she hisses at him ,but he just nuzzles her .She groans in anger as he held onto her .But then his grip slipped a bit, quickly She got out of his grip and ran .Horror wined in disappoint as he slightly pouted until a idea comes into his mind.