Chapter 3

Chimon's POV

It has been a week since the game but Nanon is still sad about it, his tweets are all about failure and how he is such a disappointment.

"Are you okay? I wanna hug you." I said as I watched him from afar, he and his friends are at the cafeteria near their faculty. They are currently third year now on the faculty of Pharmaceuticals, while I am in the same year but in the faculty of Business Administration.

"Stop looking at him, will you?" Ohm saaid, he was beside me eating his lunch, Frank Is in our table as well instead of his boyfriend's.

"Why are you here again?" I asked to Frank

"I hate the depressive energy coming at their table, it's much more tolerable when it's you. I'm kinda used to you looking at him looking all sad, but I'm not used to him being ths depressive."

I sighed at lookeed at Nanon again, it's been a week but he still sad. I sighed again, for the nth time.

-

I am walking home alone, it was past 8 o'clock in the evening, Ohm and Frank already went home because I had to do something in the library and I didn't noticed the time. I was walking past the soccer field when I noticed a familiar figure in the bench, the one we had sat on the game Nanon lost. I squinted my eyes to see who that was clearly.

It's Nanon!

Why is he still here? Why hasn't he gone home? Is he still thinking about that game? He looks really sad, should I message him at twitter? I shouldn't right? But I want to cheer him up, even if he won't know it's me. I should use my private account, right?

I grabbed my phone and opened the blue bird app, I am making an impulsive decision I may or may not regret in the end, but at this moment, this decision seems right.

Nanon Korapat
@mynameisnanon

Hey

I know this would be
weird. But cheer up!!
We're all waiting for the
happy and cheerful Nanon
to be back

Minutes had passed and I saw the blue check under my message, he opened my message!! I was about to squeal, when my phone chimed indicating that Nanon tweeted.

Nanon Korapat @mynameisnanon
WTF?

After seeing that tweet, I immediately regretted my decision, I knew he would react like that. My private account is shady, my username is @youcancallmemon and my display name is Monster, what if he really thinks that I am a monster? What if he would block me? I am using this account to stalk his twitter freely without the fear of him finding out.

Minutes later, I am still cowering in fear while looking at him typing something in his phone from afar when I heard a chime in my phone. HE REPLIED!!

Nanon Korapat
@mynameisnanon

Hey

I know this would be
weird. But cheer up!!
We're all waiting for the
happy and cheerful Nanon
to be back

Who the fuck are you?

Don't act as if you
know everything about
me

I'm sorry

Okay, that's it. I screwed everything up. I pocketed my phone and I turned around without even looking back at him and I continued walking home like I should have moments ago. I shouldn't have messaged him, I should have stayed in the dark, now that he knows I'm creepy, he might block me.