Chapter 4

Ohm's POV

I was in my room watching a movie on my laptop lying on my stomach on my bed when my door opened, and the open door revealed Nanon. Iot was already 7pm and I just came home from Chimon's apartment and it seems like Nanon just came home too from soccer practice.

"What are you watching?" he asked as he lay down on my back, he was heavy but it was somewhat comfortable, knowing that his back is pressing against mine, but eventually it was too heavy I can't breathe.

"Get off." I told him and he sat down, I continued watching the series that I was watching and I can tell that he was also watchin it from my back.

"I really hate Wave," he said nonchalantly.

"And why is that?"

"He's so arrogant and so suspicious, I really hate him." I was watching The Gifted because the sequel would be out soon and I need to refresh my brain of the scenes that happened on the first season.

"Well, have you watched the whole series?"

"No, just the episode where I catch you watching it."

I sighed at him, he really likes to annoy me sometimes.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I paused the video and sat up, I faced him as I crosased my arms. He was still in his extra clothes he had changed on after his practice, I know, I put it on his bag earlier this day. If I always forget my phone on the house, he on the other hand always forget to bring extra clothes to change into.

"Can I borrow your phone?" he asked, I hand him my phone with a suspicious look.

After a couple of minutes, he gave me back my phone and he stood up and got out of my room. As I checked my phone, I realized something. Well, I think I owe someone an apology.

Chimon's POV

I was quietly enjoying the bath, Ohm and Frank had gone home for about two hours now, in the end, all of our classes today had been cancelled so the two of them decided to hang out in my room until 5pm. After I deleted the tweet where I accidentally replied to Ohm on my alter account, Nanon had never messaged me nor had he contacted Ohm. I just really hope that he won't realize that Mon is his brother's bestfriend, everything would be a mess buy then. It's not like I don't want him to know, it's just, I know he's not gay, and having a gay person like you, it might be uncomfortable for him. I don't want him to say something bad about me, yes I know he has Drake as a close friend and Drake has a boyfriend which is also my friend. Maybe it's the anxiety speaking. Bad things happen when a gay person likes a straight person.

I was completely drowned on my own thoughts when I heard my phone chime with a text message, thinking that iot might be message from Ohm or Frank, I chose to ignore it first and just get back to it when I am fully dressed in pyjamas.

I got up from the tub and quickly washed my body with soap and washed my hair with shampoo. I was done within 30 minutes and after changing into comfy pyjamas, I grabbed my phone and looked at the message that I had received a while back. Expecting ohm or frank's name on my screen, I was kind of shocked when I saw an unregistered number.

Unknown

Hi? Is this Mon?

Fck? Who the hell is this? And why does he know my name? I know almost everybody calls me Chi now and only Ohm and Frank calls me Mon on special cases but nobody calls me that for almost four years now.

Unknown

Hi? Is this Mon?

Who is this?

This is Nanon

Oh shit. Nanon? As in Nanon Korapat? The twin brother of Ohm Pawat? How did he get my number!!?

How did you get
my number?

I looked on Ohm's
contacts, luckily I
found a contact
named Mon.

I immediately called Ohm, he's gonna be the death of me! Really! After almost a minute of ringing, the bastard finally picks up.

"Ohm?"

"Chi?"

"My contact name on your phomne is still Mon?!!"

"Well, yeah. I got lazy to change it. Why?"

"You're brother found it! Now he knows my number!"

"Don't worry Chi, your picture in my contacts is still that picture where you have your back on the camera, he won't know it's you."

"You better make sure Ohm, or else I don't know how to face him anymore!" and after that I hanged up. I put my phone down and stared at the dark screen. Should I reply to him? I haven't replied yet, right? Or should I just ignore it? What should I do? I did not even wish for this to happen! I only wanted to cheer Nanon up!

I was still contemplating on what to do when my phone lit up and tinged for eight times. I picked it upo and saw that there are atleast three follow notifications and another three mention notifications. All of the three follows are Nanon's friends! Namely Drake, Khaotung, and First!!

Drake Laedeke @drake_laedeke
Hi @youcancallmemon can I also call you mon?

First.kp @firstkpp
Hi @youcancallmemon 😍

Khaotungg @myktnw
Hi @youcancallmemon 😁

Everything is a mess! I can't think of what to do, at first it was just Nanon that I got to be worried. Deciding to face all of those worries in the morning, I plugged my phone on charge and slept all of my anxiety away, hopefully I can think of something tomorrow.

-

I was awoken by the loud voice of ohm he made as a call ringtone for his number, I lazilly picked my phone and answered his call, if I picled up a second later, he'll be as angry as a bull.

"What?" Isaid as I answered the phone. As soon as he talked, I hacve to get my phone away from my earas he started shoutung my ear off.

"DID YOU JUST WOKE UP?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? IT'S ALREADY SEVEN!!" I looked up at my wall clock and found that it was forty past six.

"WE HAVE A CLASS AT SEVEN THIRTY!!"

"What?"

"HURRY YOUR ASS UP AND I'LL FETCH YOU ON YOUR APARTMENT!" and with that he hung up on me and I stared on my phone, what just happened? I copntinued staring at it until I received a text message from Ohm saying that he gets here and I was still not ready he'll give me punishment that would teach me a lesson., and I know what he'll puniosh me with, he'll want me to cponfess to his brother, and that won't happen, not in the near future!

I quickly took a shower and I put some clothes on, and in less than 20 minutes, I can hear Ohm knocking and yelling at my door.

"Chi!! open the door!!"

"Wait! My hair is still not dry!" my hairdryer was broken and I was meaningh to buy a new one but it keeps on slipping in my mind.

"Then grab a towel and dry it on the way! You can leave the towel on my car!" He shouts back, I grabbed a towel and rubbed my hair as I grabbed my bag, phone and keys on my way to the door. As I opened the door, instead of one body, I was greeted with two. What does the other twin doing here?

"Hey, do you mind that Nanon would be riding with us? His car just broke dpwn." Ohm explained, I just murmured a no worries and I walked ahead of them as I curse Ohm on my head, could I survive this car ride?

----

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️

Don't forget to check The Gifted Graduation trailer!!

STREAM BTS' DYNAMITE!!

Lovelots 💕