Break the tension

We were all seated watching netflix. I was sitting on my own couch and the guys were sharing the other couches.

Jaden came into the living room and whispered in my ear.

Jaden: can we talk?

Bailey: yeah sure.

We both walk up the stairs and into my room. We sit on the bed fairly close.

Jaden: firstly, I have to apologize to you. Mads and I meeting up was not meant to happen. I went to visit some friends and she was there. I had no clue she was going to be there. If I knew, I wouldn't have gone. I didn't mean for this to reach the internet either. The second I saw that post on tik tok room, I rushed here to you. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you. Mads are I are not seeing each other or talking again and if I'm ever around her again, I will leave. I can promise this to you. I really love this friendship we have and I will do anything to keep you happy. I hope you are able to trust me and forgive me. I promise to never put you through that again.

Bailey: Jaden...you are so incredibly important to me. That post brought a lot of confusion. I was selfish for not letting you explain yourself. You a great guy and you have helped me survive this LA life. I won't let this little miss up break our friendship we have. Who am I gonna have 1am drinks in the bath tub with. This one is solid. Thank you for being honest with me.

Jaden: No more drinking for you young lady. We good?

Bailey: Definitely!

Bailey: Listen, my instagram has been a bit dry lately since I didn't have a photographer. Think he will be available today?

Jaden: I got you. Let's go.

We walk out of my room and go outside to take pictures.

Liked by jadenhossler and 201 482 others

baileybarnett: hi 🤍
Tagged jadenhossler

jadenhossler: my photography skills are amazing
^baileybarnett: they are everything
^user7: 🚢
^user89: they friends again!

brycehall: sway girl
^baileybarnett: sway boy

joshrichards: b.
^baileybarnett: j.

iamgriffinjohnson: loser
^baileybarnett: biggest loser
^user21: I love their friendship

charlidamelio: I miss you bubs!
^baileybarnett: I miss you more!

dixiedamelio: I'm dixie.
^baileybarnett: I'm bailey.

addisonraee: queen of beauty!
^baileybarnett: you beautiful.

k0uvr: baby
^baileybarnett: miss you!

avani: bubz
^baileybarnett: queen
view all 1967 comments