11

^Harry's collar^

Louis and Harry drive to very popular to rich people, sex shop.
"Okay Harry, I was thinking that we can get you a collar, and some toys," Louis says with a smirk, "are you okay with that?"
"Yes sir." Harry says looking up at the shop.

"Welcome Louis! Oh this must be Harry!" Liam says looking over to the 5'3 boy. "He's so cute and adorable! So what are you guys here for?"
"Some sex toys and a collar." Louis says calmly, heading the hybrid to the collars.
"Okay love, just close your eyes, and I'll put one on you at a time, if you like it I'll buy it okay?"
"Okay."

The first one Louis puts on is a gold and sliver mix, with a little gold heart with a infinity sign on it.
"Too cold and heavy."
Next is a white rose gold lace with a little bright blue gem, Louis thinks it's beautiful.
"Too starchy."
After six collars, from all leather, Louis finds one.
Black, with a blue crystal heart locket hanging from it.
"This one?" Louis says putting on Harry's neck. Harry purrs, and looks up at Louis.
"I love it!"
"Great!" Louis turns to Liam, "We want this one, with a matching bracelet, but a black crystal heart."
"Yes, Louis. I'll get that put in right now."
"Come Harry we have to get toys!"

"Okay, we need butt plugs, viboters, and some other things. How would you feel about a gag?"
"That would be nice."
"We'll get two, one for punishments, and, a pretty one."

After three hours of being in "pleases and pleurses" Louis has everything they need. Harry is wearing the collar with joy. What he doesn't know is that most of those toys will be used tonight.