13

Warning-Contains feels.

Louis is sitting in the OR waiting room, hoping that Harry is okay. It scares Louis about this, he's read about this.
"Louis Tomlison?" A nurse asks.
"Yes, ma'am?"
"Mr, Styles lost three pints of blood. They were able to get the device out. How long was that in him?"
"Six hours," Louis says with his head down, "can I see him?"
"Right this way Sir."
Louis walks into Harry's room, Harry is of course, asleep, he has a IV in each arm one with medince and the other one with blood.
Harry looks peacefully asleep, when in fact, he is not.
"Harry," Louis sighs, holding the hand of his much too broken sub, "I think I am going to leave you, I have hurt you oh so much, and I just can't be with you."
Harry jolts awake, looking at his sleeping master, knowing that was all just a silly little dream.

-two days later-
"Just put this cream on and inside Harry's hole, for about three weeks, no punishments, with things that will go side his hole for about a month."
"Thank you."
Louis and Harry return home after three days in the hospital.
"Harry, I thought we could try something."
"Yes master?"
"You be the master and I'll be the sub, I just want to know what it feels like."
Harry takes a deep breath and nods.
"Okay Louis, my rules are simple, no cussing, no touching self and last but not least, be kind to me and everyone else. Oh! There will be punishments."
Louis gulps.

A/N-Holy crap!! 400+ READS!!!! Thank you all!!! I'm gonna update at certain read marks
450-update
500-update
550-update
So on and so forth 😊