Chapter 18-Louis's Eplouige

*two years later*
"Here comes Louis, all dressed in white." Isaac laughs to himself.
Louis hates this dress, it raises due to his baby bump.
Louis walks down the aisle, white roses in his hand, looking at Isaac, and smiles.
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to appect the new and try to forget the past. Dear god, please appect Louis Tomlinson and Isaac Alexander as they marry, and live there lives with there baby girl or boy. Through rich or poor, thick or thin, love or hate, life or death, happiness or grief, please let there love last forever."
"A'men" everyone says.
"Now they will say there vows."
Isaac takes a breath, moving his bright red hair away from his pale face.
"Louis, I never meant to go to that action, but I'm so glad I did. Now we're having a child, and I couldn't be any happier."
Louis wipes his tears.
"Isaac, I always felt like a worthless person, I couldn't do anything with my life, I had so many relationships, I thought I was done. The auction came, and I thought no sub would want me, but then I saw you. An amercain hybrid, who actually wanted a broken dom. okay wow this long, so maybe I should stop." Louis laughs.
"By the power invested in me and by the power in god, I now pronce you man and man, I guess" the preset chuckles.
Louis and Isaac share there first kiss as a married couple.
Everyone cheers with joy.

Lord knows how badly they needed this kiss.