chapter 1

Junkyu just couldn't sleep, it was 2am already, but he just couldn't stop thinking about everything. So he decided he will just play with his phone cause he has nothing better to do. As he was playing Subway Surf someone stopped in front of his door. It was Haruto.
-Junkyu hyung, why aren't you sleeping?-asked Haruto with only his boxers on.
-Well I just couldn't sleep so I started to play on my phone. And why aren't you sleeping?
-I just got up to drink water. But you know what, can I come next to you? Maybe you will sleep after that.
-Oh okay. Thanks.
So Haruto went to get water then he layed down next to Junkyu.
He hugged him and watched him playing on his phone.
-You really suck at games. -Haruto laughed, Junkyu just playfully hit his head.
-I am not, okay? And by the way why are you in your boxers, it's freezing right now.
-I alway sleep with my blanket on and with at least 20 plushies. So I was sweating.
Then it hit Junkyu that Haruto was in his boxers and he was hugging him and it was kinda became weird to him. But he figured that if he says something it's gonna become awkward so they just went back to talking.
They were talking for hours and it became morning.
-Now I'm sweating cause of you. Damn.-said Junkyu and he just took off his shirt so he was now only in boxers too.
The dudes in their boxers, hugging. Not weird at all. And then suddenly Haruto fell asleep, while hugging Junkyu. But Junkyu still couldn't sleep so he was just lying there staring at the ceiling while Haruto was kinda on him. He wanted to get Haru off of him but he didn't know how. So Junkyu started to lift him a bit but Haru moved suddenly that made Junkyu fall out of his bed and Haru ended on top of him. Now they were wide awake and almost totally naked while Haru was on him and they were just looking at each other.

I didn't read it again sorry I'm lazy xd but I hope you like it