chapter 5

-Guys.-shouted Jihoon randomly.
-Yess.-shouted some back.
-We should party tonight, don't you think?
-Well there's a lot of underage people here. -said Hyunsuk as the responsible adult again.
-They don't have to drink. Just dance.
-Okay I'm in.-Junkyu said immediately.
-Me too.-said everyone after him.
-But it's gonna be in our house. No going out to club.-said Hyunsuk.
-Yeah ofcourse.-said Yoshi.
-But maybe we should invite our friends.-suggested Yedam.
-Okayy. It's gonna be amazing.-said Jeongwoo as he went to call his friends. And he has a lot.
It's gonna be a good night.

Junkyu put on a tight black jeans and a black tshirt and he tucked his shirt into the jeans and he put on a black belt. He looked sexy, he liked how he looked.

Haruto put on a tight black jeans and and a white tshirt and he put chains on it. He looked amazing. As usual.

Everyone called their friend that they wanted to invite. So there's gonna be 20 people plus the members. Hyunsuk and Asahi bought the drinks and Jihoon made foods. The others helped to decorate the house a bit.

Junkyu heard that the music started it was Talk That Talk by Rihanna. And it was Jihoon's favourite.
-Come down guys, the party started.
Everyone was already down when Junkyu got there. He stopped at the top of the stairs and he looked around. Everyone was dancing. The members friends were there too. He was the last one to show up. Again. So he looked around and suddenly Haruto stopped dancing and looked at him. They were checking out each other again, and they both loved what they saw.

So Junkyu went to the kitchen to drink. He wanted to get so drunk, he just wanted to get a break from the Haruto thing. So he did a shot then two. and then three. Then he went on the dance floor. He felt the drink getting over his body and his mind. He just danced in the crowd with his friends. He didn't care about anything.

When Haru saw Junkyu he didn't want to look away. He didn't know what he felt but oh my god he looked so hot. Since Haru's underage he shouldn't drink, but Haru drank a few shots. So he was drunk kinda.

I didn't read the last two chapter after writing so maybe it has some mistakes sorry