chapter 13

-Guys, we have something to tell you.-said Junkyu standing next to Haruto. They finally gathered all the members and it was really hard cause nobody wanted to come out of their room.
-We are together.-said Haruto.-We love each other and me and Junkyu talked about how we don't want this to cause an problems in our work and everything so we just try to gonna keep it lowkey. Anyone has a problem with it? Probably no one, I just wanted ask that. So yeah, thanks for listening, you can now go back to what the heck you were doing.
Junkyu just smiled at his boyfriend.
-Finally.-said Jihoon.-It was the worst to see you guys being idiots.
-Yeah. I thought it will be like 3 months til you guys get together, but you worked it out, good for you.-said Jeongwoo and he went back to his room to probably play some game.
-Now the next couple we have to get together is Jaesahi.-said Doyoung.
-You guys didn't get us together, we did that ourselves.-pointed Junkyu at himself then Haruto.
-Yeah sure.-laughed Hyunsuk.
-The next what?-asked Asahi.
-And with who?-asked Jaehyuk. They were really shy it was adorable and funny to see.
-Junkyuu, wanna go out to starbucks?-asked Haruto cutely.
-Of course.-how could Junkyu say no to him.
So they got dressed and when outside.
-You know. I've never thought this is what would happen to us.-laughed Junkyu as they were walking, holding hands.
-Well for me I always thought you were a bit different than the others. Back then I didn't know why but now I know.-laughed Haruto.
-Really? You're so cute.-said Junkyu. He couldn't believe how lucky he is to be with Haruto. He just hoped it will last forever.
-So what do you want? I'll buy?-asked Haruto.
-Why do you always pay for my stuff? No. This time I'm paying.
-We want to caramel frappucino and I'll pay both.-said Haruto before Junkyu could grab his wallet.
-Damn you.-whispered Junkyu.
-Maybe next time sweety.
Then they sat down and talked about everything, told jokes, they were just having a good time.

I know it sucks sorry...://
Anywayyy I finished this book, I know it was short and not the best but i still hope you liked it!and I'm writing a Jakehoon story right now so I'm gonna post that later.:)