chapter 11

-I can't believe what you did.-said Junkyu as he started to sober up. Haruto stayed by his side and the others went back to dancing and drinking after Haruto reassured them that he can watch him alone.
-Did what? Saved you?-asked Haruto while he got hurt. He saved Junkyu and that's what he says.
-But that guy didn't do anything that wrong.
-He wanted to kiss you and touch you maybe even rape you while you weren't yourself. Who knows what would he have done if I hadn't come to rescue you.
-Yeah but you didn't had to do that. It's none of your business.
-What the fuck? -asked Haruto getting really angry.-Are you nuts? I just fucking saved you. Why are you being like this?
-Were you jealous?
-What?-asked Haru suprised.
-Were you jealous?
-Why is that matters? I would have saved you either way.
-I know but just answer me please.-said Junkyu now a bit less angry. He just wanted to know.
-Yes I was jealous. It was just the worst watching you getting touched by someone else than me. And I hated that that you didn't push him away.
-I'm sorry. -Junkyu said.-I don't know why I didn't pushed him away. I just wasn't in my right mind. I just didn't care what he does to me.
-Yeah I noticed. But let's put this behind us.
-Okay.-said Junkyu then he looked at Haruto.
-What are you looking at?-laughed Haru.
-I just can't look away. You look freaking amazing.
-Oh well... tha...-but he couldn't finish cause Junkyu kissed him. So hard that he almost fell back. But he kissed back. It was different from the other time, this had much more emotional in it.
-Oh ohm why did you do that?-asked Haru being really embarrassed.
-Well that's for saving me. And I don't know, I just really wanted to do that.
-But... why? I don't get it... I mean, do you have feelings for me?
-Honestly, I don't know. But the night we slept together and maybe since before that I felt something maybe. I don't know what exactly.
-Well, I think I feel something too. -Haru said slowly looking up at Junkyu. -I don't know what. But damn, you don't make it easier. -then he laughed.