chapter 10

The members gathered in the living room.
-So everyone is here?-asked Jihoon.
-Yesss. -shouted Jeongwoo.
-Then let's goo!-then they started to walk to their usual club. Well not usual cause they we've been there two times yet. But this time something was different.

They walked in and Dirty Mind was playing by Boy Epic. Jihoon pushed Junkyu to the dance floor.
-You get the drinks.-shouted Jihoon.
The others just agreed.
Hyunsuk got a bunch of vodka orange and beer and they sat around an empty table.
After a while Junkyu and Jihoon came back and started to drink. The others were  already drunk. Some a bit, some a lot.
-Cmon we should dance, come everybody.-said Junky and he grabbed Haru, Jeongwoo and Asahi. Jihoon grabbed the others.

They were dancing for a good 30 minutes after a drunk but handsome dude came up to them and started to dance with then. It wasn't bad at first and it was a club so yeah. But then he suddenly went up to Junkyu and he started to touch him. His ass his arms and his face even. Junkyu was drunk so he didn't really care about that. After a few minutes he started to kiss him and Haruto finally noticed what's happening.
-What the fuck are you doing?-Haru asked pushing the guy away.
-Oh just feeling up this hottie. and then maybe fuck him.
-Okay but that won't happen.-Haru said pulling Junkyu away.
-Why?-asked the guy teasingly. Now the other members started to watch it to.
-Cause you can't touch him.
-But you can't tell me.
-Yes I can. Cause he's my boyfriend, you dumbfuck.
Then the guy started to get close to Junkyu again.
-Is he really your boyfriend?
Then Junkyu as drunk he was and he didn't understand the situation, he just said no.
-Damn.-said Haruto to himself.-Still you can't do what you wanna do.
-But I can.-then the guy just went to Junkyu and grabbed his face then kissed him again. That's when Haru pushed the guy away and then punched him real hard.
Then the others just rushed next to them and protecter Haruto.
-Oh you bitch.-said the guy with bleeding nose. then he started to went to Haruto but he fell back. Maybe he hit his head too hard.
-Just stay there.-said Haruto and then they sat Junkyu down.

i didn't read this one again after writing is so sorry for any mistakes