KABANATA 17

KABANATA 17

NEW ASH

"Bro, Ikaw ba talaga yan? Ambilis mo naman atang tumuwid?"Nakangising tanong ni Ashton sa'kin.

Huminga ako ng malalim habang nakawak ang kamay ko sa manobela ng sasakyan at nakatuon ang tingin ko sa sasakyang nasa unahan namin,

Naksunod lang kami sa sasakyan nina Mami Ara.

"I don't know either, I guess I'm having a sudden changes."I said.

I don't know what's happening to me!

Since she came to my life, I felt like I'm a new person, My unmanly habits automatically fades. I always see my self with an intimate desire towards her, I always wanna see her, felt her presence, I can't go a day If I can't annoy the hell out of her and I see my future with her.

I don't know if I should admit this but I think there's no point of hiding it,

I already fell in love with her,

She won and I lose the game, I didn't make a good stand of what I've said that I will be never ever in love with her,

But I think destiny sucks!

I'm fucking in love with the girl who knew my secret.

" You know what? You're not having changes, you never change even before 'till now. You're just confuse, the time I met you and Dane introduced you as a soft man, I doubted that, I already knew that time, you were purely straight. I know you've been into a trauma courtesy of the time she left you and That's the reason why you get confused and suddenly adopted everything that's happening around you including the gayness that Dane possessed. Kahit Kailan man hindi ka naging bakla, ramdam ko iyon dahil lalaki ako, maamoy ko agad yun kung may kalambutan kang tinatago at kahit kalan hindi ka nag-bago Kyle." Nakangiting sabi ni Ashton.

Gusto ko sana siyang bigwasan eh! Kasi kailan ba nauso sa gagong 'to ang magbigay ng advice! Pero somehow what he just said hitted me, am I just confused that time? The time when she left me broken and lost like a shit without saying anything!

I fucking waited days, weeks, months and year for her to come back and just at least tell me her reason why she left me? But damn it! She didn't even dare to show up and left me hanging like a fucking idiot!

Ipiniling ko ang ulo ko, I should not think of her, I'm fucking done with my stupidity towards her, kinalimutan niya ako kaya kakalimutan ko din siya.

"Ops, I think I spilled a wrong throwback memory, Sorry, Hehehe."
Ashton said.

^___^————>Ashton.

I sighted,

"Tss It's fine. I'm no longer affected, Not even a single strand,"I said.

"Halata nga eh! Nasa Iba ang atensyon mo, Lalong lalo na kanina. Actually I was planning to praise and congratulate you for being a good kisser and for mastering the French kis——"He said but I cutted him and glared at him.

"Shut the hell up, Mother fucker! Stop teasing me or else I'm gonna drop you here and let you experience what hell looks like here in EDSA. Let's see if you can walk and deal with the traffic!"I said.